• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

I spent the last 5 days working as a translator at this giant congress of ophthalmology. Basically spent 12-14 hours a day helping doctors organize their presentations with the Japanese staff at the Tokyo Imperial Hotel. And I was given the duty of being personal interpreter for a woman who received a lifetime achievement award at the award ceremony, where the Prince of Japan was present and only a few yards away from me.

Never worked so hard in my life but the congress is over and suddenly I have time again. Beer has never tasted so good lol

/livejournal
Congrats man.

Sounds like an awesome job.

Zabojnik

Shit games today, as in no upsets expected. And Juve plays tomorrow. Sunday pls. :(

Congrats OddMors, I put it down to your good looks and winning personality.

faridmon

Wow, I might have just watched my very favourite movie of all time; Margaret was magnificently made and realised movie. 3 hours just felt minutes just how engrossing it was.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
" Allegri is currently in London to improve his grasp of the English language and study the Premier League training methods. "

Blablurn

looool

bundesliga teams criticize bayern for rotation

frankfurts veh sad bayern manipulates the game. remember when frankfurt left their starters at home before they came to bayern to have them ready the week after?

pep uses rotation to prevent injuries.

and you saw what happened yesterday. shaqiri out for the season. imagine that had happened to ribery or robben.

no idea what they did with the pitch anyway.

bayern players were slipping all the time.

fuck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) has had the most attempts from direct free kicks in La Liga this season, with 25.

He's probably worse than Balotelli when it comes to free kicks. Just hand it to Xabi and let him cross or do something useful with that set-piece ffs. Or give it to Bale.

What are you doing? We've got to keep the tension high!

We will.

by dropping points to Merda B tomorrow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ale aka the Juve Rooney just banged one in for Sydney earlier.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol oh you read that last night, didn't you?

It's over guys. Just accept it. Please.

I'll only accept it when Conte accepts it.

Wouldn't surprise me, since we'll be without Carlitos. Wish we'd field Llion + Vucinic + Giovinco tomorrow. Llorente deserves to have someone serve him proper high balls.

wait, Tevez is still injured? I thought he was fine?!

Zabo, we're in April, 4-3-3 won't happen this season :'( just forget it :'(

subtles

Suarez has the best free kick (scoring) in football today.

Gerrard has the best free kick (assisting) in football today.

Ronnie is a disappointment.

Zabojnik

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would be nice going to Rome with the scudetto already in our pockets. Watch them put up the performance of their lives, beat us and know that it would mean absolutely NOTHING. Bwahahahaha. Roma MERDA.

3Sixty

In all the shit refs and shit goalkeeper madness of yesterday forgot to say how absolutely gutted i am for JRod. Been immense this season an should have gone to the WC.

Zabojnik

Bkhmlx1CYAAF11-.jpg:large

"Pirlo calls Verratti. We can play together."

TIMURIDDDDDDDDDDDDD

spidye

I spent the last 5 days working as a translator at this giant congress of ophthalmology. Basically spent 12-14 hours a day helping doctors organize their presentations with the Japanese staff at the Tokyo Imperial Hotel. And I was given the duty of being personal interpreter for a woman who received a lifetime achievement award at the award ceremony, where the Prince of Japan was present and only a few yards away from me.

Never worked so hard in my life but the congress is over and suddenly I have time again. Beer has never tasted so good lol

/livejournal
Awesome. That's the largest ophthalmology congress in the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YURRTTTTTTTTTTT

DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You sick sonofabitch
hey there's still time to get rid of him!
Suarez has the best free kick (scoring) in football today.
How many did he score this season?
Would be nice going to Rome with the scudetto already in our pockets. Watch them put up the performance of their lives, beat us and know that it would mean absolutely NOTHING. Bwahahahaha. Roma MERDA.
and go in with our Bukkake XI:

Storari
Caceres - Ogbonna - Peluso
Pepe - Isla - Padoin - Pogba (RIP) - Asa
Vucinic - Quag

La Gazzetta dello Sport the following day: JUVE SCUDETTO CRISIS

subtles

Hitcher was right. Gerrard (having played two games less) and Vidal have the same number of goals in the league.

Unremarkable.

Zabojnik

and go in with our Bukakki XI:
Storari
Caceres - Ogbonna - Peluso
Pepe - Isla - Padoin - Pogba (RIP) - Asa
Vucinic - Quag

La Gazzetta dello Sport the following day: JUVE SCUDETTO CRISIS

Speaking of our bukakki XI ... rumors about Peluso and Padoin starting tomorrow. Please don't be true.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^lool WHY NOT

but isn't Peluso out with an injury?
Hitcher was right. Gerrard (having played two games less) and Vidal have the same number of goals in the league.

Unremarkable.

-_- you have conveniently shaved off half of his goals there.

FootballFan

Del Piero.

2 goals

1 assist

what a player son.

Showed Juventus how to score and play on a shit pitch with more puddles than grass.

#ReturnOfDelPiero

1 goal was a penalty, and he got booked for diving, pls ignore that

FootballFan

subtles pls.

Del Piero is better at free kicks than Suarez.

Yaya Toure is the real free kick king atm.

Pirlo and Neymar tied for 2nd.

Suarez 3rd.

Afellay 4th

Bale/Messi/CR7 5th.

FootballFan

^Pitch looks pretty good in GIF form.

Bad pitch + A League is guaranteed entertainment, I wasn't going to watch until I saw how muddy it was.

There was hilarious moment where one of the Sydney players kicked into the mud and hit his own player while trying to do a goal line clearance. This resulted in them falling over each other.

Will definitely be in the 2014 a league blooper reel.

Zabojnik

Del Piero.

2 goals

1 assist

what a player son.

Showed Juventus how to score and play on a shit pitch with more puddles than grass.

#ReturnOfDelPiero

1 goal was a penalty, and he got booked for diving, pls ignore that

Yeah, but could he have done it on a cold afternoon in torrential rain in Perugia in 2000, when the mafia that is FIGC decided to fuck us over by not postponing a match that should've been postponed?

perugiajuventus.jpg

subtles

Del Piero has stepped aside FF.

Pirlo - Suarez together at the top.

Neymar doesn't exist because of Messi.

Toure scores because of the oil money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom