• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesalr

I love how even seeing the replay, commentators just continue with their sentence. Ball came of the WH player's arm, not Toure's head.

dc89

If Liverpool win the Premier League I think it must be classed as the clubs greatest achievement considering where they were last year and 2 years ago. To turn it around in a season...

Am I crazy?

subtles

Interesting seeing Lucas playing further up the pitch.

He had a similar role earlier in the season before his injury, albeit running from a deeper position. Strangely enough our team had no idea how to deal (read:play) with him!

Gerrard's new position has changed his role considerably.

Blablurn

U0V3CES.jpg

i want this in my ass

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'd feel bad for west ham if they weren't so Terrible

PaulLFC

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS GET IN! Lucky with the second goal, but they were lucky with their equaliser, so I don't care. We got the result we needed, on to the next game.

bjaelke

Shouldn't have to rely on penalties when we have the league's best offense. Poor match, but important that we were able to get 3 points on an off day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom