• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Cause I used to post on there and still do a bit. It's mostly ex gaffers there. It was called footballthread.com before.

I posted there once or twice during the ban, assuming we'd be out for six months. Not busy enough though, I'd make like fourteen posts in a row 🌝

@joahtheman: @RBarkley20 why are you holding your own sisters breast?

@TheNDawggg: “@RBarkley20: Me and my sister chilling http://t.co/fdxb315uWD” where's your hand goin there you inbred cunt

I posted there once or twice during the ban, assuming we'd be out for six months. Not busy enough though, I'd make like fourteen posts in a row 🌝

@joahtheman: @RBarkley20 why are you holding your own sisters breast?

@TheNDawggg: “@RBarkley20: Me and my sister chilling http://t.co/fdxb315uWD” where's your hand goin there you inbred cunt

No need to be so angry with Barkley, I tweeted him encouragingly, need to be on good terms with him for when he comes to Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
Help

@Woodenlung: @RBarkley20 You know as soon as that camera is off, that hand is moving from titty to her bearded oyster. You go dawg

jesalr

tcDC3Rt.png
IVvnaRy.png
RW835Yv.png

Nicked these from over on The Fighting Cock, pulled from the Arsenal Fan TV videos.

Blablurn

Effenberg oder Andersson. Andersson, TOR! DER FC BAYERN IST MEISTER!

that was so crazy.

when hamburg scored the 1:0 I called my dad (he is a big bayern fan as well) who was forced by my mum to go on a wedding. they were somewhere in the ruhrgebiet. i was like... "schalke ist meister.."

he couldnt believe it.

well.... then i went back to the living rom (we always had premiere/sky) and watched the rest of the game..

suddenly we get this chance. this unbelievable chance and andersson makes it wow.

i ran to the phone, my dad picked it up and I screamed "WIR SIND MEISTER, WIR SIND MEISTER"

hahahahaha, i will never forget that

Blablurn

I was sitting in front of the encoded (thus grey/unwatchable) Premiere channel when he hit that free kick. I will never forget that moment.

That sounds awesome too :D

i mean, people ask us: dont u want a more entertaining title fight. but 2001 and the one with unterhaching beating leverkusen on the last match day will never be topped anway.

Clegg

It's incredible because it isn't anywhere near being true.

Much like Rosicky being a "nothing player" either.
They're both exaggerations but have a solid core of truth in them. They're poor players and neither should be within an asses roar of a team that is trying to reach the Champions League.

Rosicky especially is a player that flatters to deceive time and again.

Jack cw

biggest and best finish in football ever

Yeah, as much as I love to see Bayern winning the CL, this championship was the most emotional achievement. I have a theory: if we had lost that match against Hamburg we wouldnt have won the CL. That we came back against Valencia was due to this game.

Blablurn

Yeah, as much as I love to see Bayern winning the CL, this championship was the most emotional achievement. I have a theory: if we had lost that match against Hamburg we wouldnt have won the CL. That we came back against Valencia was due to this game.

totally agreed.

see 2012. if dortmund didnt destroy us one week before im sure we would have played a better game against chelsea.

2001 was the same. just on a much much crazier scale with the last minute win. truly the birth of the mia san mia thinking.

that was so crazy.

when hamburg scored the 1:0 I called my dad (he is a big bayern fan as well) who was forced by my mum to go on a wedding. they were somewhere in the ruhrgebiet. i was like... "schalke ist meister.."

he couldnt believe it.

well.... then i went back to the living rom (we always had premiere/sky) and watched the rest of the game..

suddenly we get this chance. this unbelievable chance and andersson makes it wow.

i ran to the phone, my dad picked it up and I screamed "WIR SIND MEISTER, WIR SIND MEISTER"

hahahahaha, i will never forget that

I was sitting in front of the encoded (thus grey/unwatchable) Premiere channel when he hit that free kick. I will never forget that moment.

As much as I dislike Bayern, that was a great day. Fuck Schalke. But it was so fucking hilarious, when tv turned over to the Schalke match, where all their supporters were celebrating on the pitch. Hahahahahaha, fuck, I am dying thinking about it. Stig Tøfting was so mad. and fuck Ebbe Sand.

Salvadora

They're both exaggerations but have a solid core of truth in them. They're poor players and neither should be within an asses roar of a team that is trying to reach the Champions League.

Rosicky especially is a player that flatters to deceive time and again.
Again, bollocks.

Rosicky has been consistently great this season even in games where the rest of the team have let him down. Monreal hasn't performed to the standards we expect but has shown glimpses of quality, especially when going forward. He is 2nd to Gibbs and nowhere near Andre Santos, who is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Period.

And you claim to be objective.

Blablurn

As much as I dislike Bayern, that was a great day. Fuck Schalke. But it was so fucking hilarious, when tv turned over to the Schalke match, where all their supporters were celebrating on the pitch. Hahahahahaha, fuck, I am dying thinking about it. Stig Tøfting was so mad.

can u imagine how it was for them? everyone was on the pitch, partying like crazy. and some stupid reporter said the game in hamburg was over lol

Jack cw

Yeah, I think they told some Schalke official that the match was over and Schalke champion, who then walks out and sees the free kick.

Drama! The tears were soooo delicious and typical Schalke: Fans flooding the pitch celebrating but the whole time the videowall in the stadium was showing the Bayern match and it was still going. I guess Schalke will never get that close to the championship again.

Clegg

Again, bollocks.

Rosicky has been consistently great this season even in games where the rest of the team have let him down. Monreal hasn't performed to the standards we expect but has shown glimpses of quality, especially when going forward. He is 2nd to Gibbs and nowhere near Andre Santos, who is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Period.

And you claim to be objective.
Rosicky is as lightweight a player as you'll see. It's often the case that he's one of the players who disappoints the most when Arsenal are down. It's been the same for six years or however long he's been at Arsenal. Very happy to play those tippy tappy passes and float about a bit. No use when the team isn't functioning.

And Monrael is just poor. Poor positionally, slightly better going forward but overall someone who just isn't good enough.

Drop the bitter tone. I'm not interested in getting into a fight.

Meier

I didn't realize Barkley was part black. His sister kinda looks like the girl from that Heroes-y show with the teens and the brooding kid.

Cause I used to post on there and still do a bit. It's mostly ex gaffers there. It was called footballthread.com before.

There are so many forums that have spun-off from GAF due to people getting banned. It's really weird. I got invited to another one the other day.

Ahaha that's great. Dude looks like he is tailor made to write a sequel to Rodgers' Army if he can come up with that many posts about BHC3.

Clegg

I've been reading articles saying Destro should be brought to the World Cup. Good to see him getting his act together after he hit the pies a bit last year.

Salvadora

Rosicky is as lightweight a player as you'll see. It's often the case that he's one of the players who disappoints the most when Arsenal are down. And Monrael is just poor. Poor positionally, slightly better going forward but overall someone who just isn't good enough.

Drop the bitter tone. I'm not interested in getting into a fight.
If you don't want to be called out then don't throw out absurdly hyperbolic statements are demonstrably false.

There are plenty of rational criticisms that should deservedly be leveled at this Arsenal team.

Yen

Still disappointed no one has added the 'Moyseh' guy to the front page list of heads. We need one done, stat! (preferably with him pointing)

Clegg

If you don't want to be called out then don't throw out absurdly hyperbolic statements are demonstrably false.

There are plenty of rational criticisms that should deservedly be leveled at this Arsenal team.
Calling Rosicky a nothing player isn't really absurdly hyperbolic now. He's someone who has no right to be in that team and it certainly isn't demonstrably false.

Perhaps I should've just said they're both poor players and left it at that.

Meier

Looks like Barkley took the pic down. Poor guy.

lemme guess, nba gaf?

Yep. I don't follow the NBA much these days since I just don't really have the bandwidth to do it. Makes me sad how crappy the Magic are though. Maybe another year or two of rebuilding..

Agent of Abel Hernandez, Pablo Betancourt: "In June, Abel will leave #Palermo. This is certain."

Well... Wonder who he will go to, probably some shit team.

rvy

Banned
Yep. I don't follow the NBA much these days since I just don't really have the bandwidth to do it. Makes me sad how crappy the Magic are though. Maybe another year or two of rebuilding..

That makes you sad? Imagine how I feel, I support the fucking Lakers.

Blablurn

Looks like Barkley took the pic down. Poor guy.

yeah, got an invite too since i posted couple of times in the OT. just have the time for another thread. filling up this thread takes all my precious time already.

#LetsGoHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom