• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Calling Rosicky a nothing player isn't really absurdly hyperbolic now. He's someone who has no right to be in that team and it certainly isn't demonstrably false.

Tottenham 0 - 1 Arsenal
Rosicky 2'

:(

Meier

That makes you sad? Imagine how I feel, I support the fucking Lakers.
I feel so bad for you.

eyeroll.gif

rvy

Banned
never mind. im sure as a benfica fan you won't have to deal with that anyway.

blablurn, you were such a better poster in the past. pls

You're such a God damned moron these days you can't even understand that it was a compliment.

pls do us all a favor and kill urself.

Clegg

Tottenham 0 - 1 Arsenal
Rosicky 2'

:(
He's obviously a talented player. I'm not saying he isn't. He is, however someone who Bud would define as an aesthete. He's v good at finding those patches of free space and looking at a pass from there. But he's not someone to do that with consistency. When he's off his game I just don't see the point of him. He's like Kagawa for about 70% of his United career to date. Pleasing to watch, but with little to show for it.

Blablurn

No PES for you.

I'm trying to be nice about Bayern by saying you're gonna win so many trophies that I've lost count and you act like a cunt.
Go play Tittyfall.

I respect your opinion. Please add me to your ignore list to prevent future outbursts.

Absolute embarrassment of a performance yesterday. Not a whole lot else to be said, I would actually swap McCoist for Sherwood at this point.

And here he is singing karaoke, at a prearranged afterparty back at Ibrox

BknWKhdCcAEJHLW.jpg

Fuck off.

Just fuck off.

I don't care how much of a legend he was when he was on the pitch, he needs to get the fuck out of the dugout, tactically inept and completely unprofessional, he's just mates with all the players.

Wilbur

Banned
Why is Dante wearing a Fellaini wig in that picture

Absolute embarrassment of a performance yesterday. Not a whole lot else to be said, I would actually swap McCoist for Sherwood at this point.

And here he is singing karaoke, at a prearranged afterparty back at Ibrox

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BknWKhdCcAEJHLW.jpg[/IG]

Fuck off.

Just fuck off.

I don't care how much of a legend he was when he was on the pitch, he needs to get the fuck out of the dugout, tactically inept and completely unprofessional, he's just mates with all the players.[/QUOTE]

You'll be in the second league now, right? Surely rangers' name is big enough so that a bigger name manager (or good enough that you can get anyway) would be willing to drop down for a year.

Clegg

I'm sure it has already been mentioned on here, but yesterday it became statistically impossible for United to win the league. In the last 5 season United have won three of them and came runners up twice, one by one point and the other by goal difference.

no moyes

I'm sure it has already been mentioned on here, but yesterday it became statistically impossible for United to win the league. In the last 5 season United have won three of them and came runners up twice, one by one point and the other by goal difference.

no moyes

Time for Tim?

Wilbur

Banned
Why does Fellaini exist?

his father didnt like anal

no moyes

Can't get worse than this season. That's all I'm clinging onto.

Clegg

his father didnt like anal

Can't get worse than this season. That's all I'm clinging onto.
It could be worse if we have as bad a summer as last years. But I think Moyes and Woodward have learned from their mistakes and will try to sign players as early as they can. World Cup is a bit of a hindrance on for that though.

liverpool gaf. if you could get torres for 10m , would you take him?

No.

I genuinely don't think he's worth £10m at the moment. I've got over him moving to Chelsea enough that I wouldn't be opposed to having him back if he was still good, but he's not good enough to be more than backup for the strikers, and his wages would be those of a starter.

He's become terrible at operating without much space as well, which is a pretty vital requirement for our strikers as we flood the attacking areas and rely on close control to make our way to goal.

Zabojnik

Why has there been so much hate for Martinez in here lately? Is he guilty of cuntish behaviour in the press or something? Because I really rate him as a manager from what little I saw of Everton this year.

rvy

Banned
Lakers will be competing again in 3 years. They have to wait for Kobe, Gasol, and Nash retire because of their huge contracts.

Should have traded Pau and amnestied Steve. They still have cap space for one max free agent next season, but ain't nobody going to LA with that dipshit up top.

Wilbur

Banned
Why has there been so much hate for Martinez in here lately? Is he guilty of cuntish behaviour in the press or something? Because I really rate him as a manager from what little I saw of Everton this year.

It's mostly because I'm a bitter cunt.

But I do think his achievements are being magnified and Moyes' work there is being downplayed a bit because of his struggles at United. Laboured argues, and I agree, that this may be as good as it gets for Everton for a while due to the melding of Moyes' team and organisation and Martinez's natural playing style.

Clegg

On the subject of transfer travails: last summer gave me an appreciation for the frustration of Arsenal fans. Waiting until the last week before signing anybody and then coming out with substandard players is extremely mortifying.

You'll be in the second league now, right? Surely rangers' name is big enough so that a bigger name manager (or good enough that you can get anyway) would be willing to drop down for a year.

Yeah, most of the names getting thrown about are ex-players and SPL level managers. I've heard Michael Laudrup rumoured too, which might be interesting, I'd probably be happy to give him a chance and shake up our defensive as fuck tactics. 1 striker against Raith Rovers ffs.

I'd say I expect him to resign in the summer, he's a Rangers man at heart and probably knows already that its for the best. I definitely don't want him leaving right now, got a scottish cup semi against dundee united on saturday. I've got a ticket for it, but I fully expect a pumping.

Linius

Yeah, most of the names getting thrown about are ex-players and SPL level managers. I've heard Michael Laudrup rumoured too, which might be interesting, I'd probably be happy to give him a chance and shake up our defensive as fuck tactics. 1 striker against Raith Rovers ffs.

I'd say I expect him to resign in the summer, he's a Rangers man at heart and probably knows already that its for the best. I definitely don't want him leaving right now, got a scottish cup semi against dundee united on saturday. I've got a ticket for it, but I fully expect a pumping.

Would it be a record if you guys win the national cup as a club from that league you're in currently?

I like him. Man Utd fans just mad jelly that he's doing a good job

#MerseysideRising

I can't bear to read more than a line of that RAWK post. Spending so much time writing something with good intentions, but the entire basis of the post being so cringeworthy, overly romantic and pretentious would make me feel sad for the OP. If he enjoys doing it, fair enough. But it just makes me wonder what processes occur in the mind to think it's a good idea to even try.

Rosicky is gud, Monreal is fucking brass.

Wilbur

Banned
Got 63 on my Dylan essay, happy with that. Lecturer's a harsh marker as well so maybe second mark will take it up #packmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom