• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article4055969.ece

In an extract from the explosive new book, The Special One, Real Madrid players are accused of betraying team secrets by a raging José Mourinho
The presence of a mole at Real Madrid worried Mourinho so much that between 2011 and 2012 he ordered two sweeps of the hotel where the team stayed to search for hidden microphones. The investigations were unsuccessful. The Sheraton Mirasierra was apparently clean.

Mou :bow:

How much did he go for?

No confirmed numbers but probably 4M. I just wanted him off our club. He was getting paid two times more than our current salary cap basically for training with the reserves for the past 3 months. He was the worst buy we ever made, extremely high price for below average player.

LegoArmo

No confirmed numbers but probably 4M. I just wanted him off our club. He was getting paid two times more than our current salary cap basically for training with the reserves for the past 3 months. He was the worst buy we ever made, extremely high price for below average player.

He's quality in FIFA, are you telling me that isn't real?

Scum

Oh. One of those players.
D:

Decent today, but think Spurs can do better.

Dat AVB.

Paulinho been a little underwhelming after his good start. Think he'll do we'll next season if given a chance.
AVB sucked the soul out of many. They're all bloody players that just need a kick up the backside. That's why I'd love to see Van Gaal.

jesalr

Tim.gif

We sacrificed Lamela for this ish

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who passed the ball to Cattermole for the first goal?

Chiriches. Although it was actually a terrible ball from Lloris that put Chiriches in trouble.

We've recovered quickly at least, it's a game that can go either way. The better team has nothing to play for, the lesser team does.

Pls understand. It has to come, it will come. Genoa will win.

We can't lose. If we win we'll stay one more year in Serie A and avoid relegation.

We're still fighting for that when you look at the standings. Think about it Suen.

What a shit year.

Hixx

Who passed the ball to Cattermole for the first goal?

Chvrches

We have been shit. Alonso, Ki and Bridcutt have been either embarrassing on anonymous.

And why Chriches hasn't been booked I will never fathom. Studs up into Borini's gut, not even a foul.

The bias in effect.

Oh. One of those players.
D:

He came in at a tumultuous time for the club when apparently there were some difficulties in paying the salaries but he never put too much effort in his performances and since leaving as badmouthed the club at any chance he gets. The whole thing was just a mess with him not wanting to come back from loan and we not wanting him for the main squad but also not willing to let him go for a small fee. I´m just glad the whole thing is done.

Edit: And it was now officially announced by us. As I expected, 4M€.

Has Casillas made it back into the team yet? Drafting in Lopez was genious by Mou.
looool
No but a week or so ago, the very same people that pushed Casillas down were asking for his return after Lopez' performances against Sevilla and Barcelona. AS & Marca lobby is pretty powerful, and now that Mou is no longer there they take the form of unoficial whip.

Scum

Chiriches. Although it was actually a terrible ball from Lloris that put Chiriches in trouble.

We've recovered quickly at least, it's a game that can go either way. The better team has nothing to play for, the lesser team does.
Ush, pls. Buy Shaw, Lukaku and bring back Disco Benny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom