• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
KidA, your body won't be ready for this

sit down

Bh2NWFhCYAATLjK.jpg

Psh

alright then, I'll take her!

Alright, so cleaning days for you are monday, wednesday, friday. I have tuesday, thursday, saturday.

Scum

He came in at a tumultuous time for the club when apparently there were some difficulties in paying the salaries but he never put too much effort in his performances and since leaving as badmouthed the club at any chance he gets. The whole thing was just a mess with him not wanting to come back from loan and we not wanting him for the main squad but also not willing to let him go for a small fee. I´m just glad the whole thing is done.

Edit: And it was now officially announced by us. As I expected, 4M€.
Well, as long as all parties involved are somewhat happy.

No but a week or so ago, the very same people that pushed Casillas down were asking for his return after Lopez' performances against Sevilla and Barcelona. AS & Marca lobby is pretty powerful, and now that Mou is no longer there they take the form of unoficial whip.
Yeesh. Go back to Spain, Mou.

Hixx

@RorySmithTimes 11m
Gus Poyet is busy loudly accusing Mike Dean of lying. Not sure why.

KuGsj.gif

Welcome to Sunderland, Gus. Where no-one gives a fuck if referees are blatantly biased towards your opposition.

Suen

if only Real had another £80m winger to call upon
He's injured. I'm not sure if they said he'd be available for tomorrow's game

We can't lose. If we win we'll stay one more year in Serie A and avoid relegation.

We're still fighting for that when you look at the standings. Think about it Suen.

What a shit year.
:lol come on man, there's no change any of the bottom three will catch up to you. Catania is done so you should be considering the bottom two only and they are so far behind.

:lol come on man, there's no change any of the bottom three will catch up to you. Catania is done so you should be considering the bottom two only and they are so far behind.

I know. But you never know. I like to keep my expectations low, at least we can celebrate something in May.

Suen

It's a dead rubber anyway, Dortmund's ghost don't have a chance.
Our defense is a joke in the most critical moments, especially so against teams that press hard and fast and when you consider that Lewandowski is coming back...well you get the picture. While I don't think Dortmund is going to win (because they are still missing quite a few of their players) they could surprise us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom