• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't breathe

yBtzUKO.jpg

and she supports United too

Nice.

Hixx

3-0 Spurs

Actually spent most of today thinking we will win but he's sticking with 5-3-2 and playing Cuellar so I think I am going to go and jump off the roof.

Adios amigos.

L1NETT

Utopia spoiler:

Is Arby gonna be back in S2?

I don't feckin watch Soccer am

Looks like him though

Utopia spoilers

Yes he damn well is. Best character by FAR

And the kid who plays Grant says they wrapped on Season 2

And the woman who plays the Welsh One has seen footage of Season 2

And the season 2 DVD is out in July (according to Amazon)

In short, it's fucking happening

Best show on TV is BACK (soon)

And Emperor Palpetine is in it.

Damn. How does co-op work? Got a mate as your teammate, but he's not on the leaderboard?

He is. He's just not in the top 8 :p

Co-op stuff is solid in terms stability, netcode and autosaves. My only issues are that you have to be on the same team and you can't switch teams or anything.

William Carvalho has been elected Player Of The Month for March. It´s his 4th POTM award after winning it in October, November and December.
Today it also his 22nd birthday so Happy Birthday, Big Willy. Hope you stay with us at least one more season so we can put some decent perfomances on next seasons CL.

600.jpg

He is. He's just not in the top 8 :p

Co-op stuff is solid in terms stability, netcode and autosaves. My only issues are that you have to be on the same team and you can't switch teams or anything.

Ha, I was gonna ask what happens if you accidentally disconnect. Imagine if your internet crapped out on the final corner and it didn't have a fail-state :D

Ha, I was gonna ask what happens if you accidentally disconnect. Imagine if your internet crapped out on the final corner and it didn't have a fail-state :D

Well you're DQ if that happens. Host migrates though so your teammate is fine.

But you can quit and redo the race without having to redo the rest of the weekend.

Kikarian

William Carvalho has been elected Player Of The Month for March. It´s his 4th POTM award after winning it in October, November and December.
Today it also his 22nd birthday so Happy Birthday, Big Willy. Hope you stay with us at least one more season so we can put some decent perfomances on next seasons CL.

600.jpg
DO IT MOYES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom