• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That was like Walker at Anfield last season.

Just a brain dead ball, especially when it's passing down like this.

Meier

Loooool, that was straight out of FIFA. Although in FIFA you'd usually miss that long shot with the net empty. Nice finish to place it perfectly like that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't know why our defenders have become so error prone. They're not the best in the world but this is basic stuff they're doing wrong.

Meier

Just give 3pts each to the rest of the teams we have to play and let this lot go on holiday early.

Your final 5 opponents are all very winnable against but I imagine a draw against Stoke or West Ham since it's at their home.

Clegg

Moyes was at the reserves game. I don't know why. He's not exactly going to use any of them.
In fairness, Moyes picked James Wilson for the bench against Newcastle so you'd have to say he's in Moyes' thoughts. He also scored a really good goal tonight so that will have helped his chances of getting a game for the senior side.

Blablurn

lol, people think i work for the company that made bad neighbour. just because i opened that thread for the movie in the OT.

oh my.

secret agent blablurn exposed :(

Meier

Fucking hell what a pass by Eriksen. I said "Ooh" out loud as that ball was sent in. Adebayor on my bench this week since he hasn't played lately.. dammit. :(

3Sixty

Metz are going to fuck my bet.

---

Every time the commentators say 'Kane' i look up. Can't break dat habit of a lifetime.

Meier

Not sure why they didn't get the ball to Chadli there. Fairly simple through ball and he'd have scored or at least had a helluva chance.

Kikarian

I have no doubt Chelsea or another club will match our bid or beat it for Carvalho (If we do go for him). Especially now, after getting player of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom