• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Eriksen is mad good. How was he soo cheap?

He started talking about other clubs and how flattered he was being linked with everyone and anyone, quite a lot of clubs don't like that. Clubs ended up losing interest from his poor attitude rather than getting more interest from new clubs.

Also I think he might of been entering the last year of his contract at Ajax, but not totally sure on that.

Walshy

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 2m
Sherwood now involved in running conversation with fans. They criticise Rose. "You're to support him," he says. "Fucking encourage him."

I'm gonna miss Tim.

Splatt

Sherwood now involved in running conversation with fans. They criticise Rose. "You're to support him," he says. "Fucking encourage him."

I'm gonna miss Tim.

Ok, that's awesome.

Don't leave Tim ;_;

Fergie

Banned
Eredivisie prices
Lol. Potential wise he's great.
Last season of his contract I think?
Maybe, still great price.
He started talking about other clubs and how flattered he was being linked with everyone and anyone, quite a lot of clubs don't like that. Clubs ended up losing interest from his poor attitude rather than getting more interest from new clubs.
Makes sense. Everyone can't be like Eden in that summer transfer.

I'm gonna miss Tim.

Those fans are nobs. They sit in their expensive seats and just complain the whole game, "you're a fucking cunt Tim", etc...

YES ADE

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Adeee

lol Harry

Those fans are nobs. They sit in their expensive seats and just complain the whole game, "you're a fucking cunt Tim", etc...

We have some of the most fickle fans in the world, sometimes the West Stand is like being at Upton Park.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

YES ADE

I fucking hate the fans that jeer their own players. Just stay at home then you fuckwits.

I understand why your fans are upset, but what's our excuse? They were jeering Giovinco a few weeks ago.

TeddyBoy

That was all Kane:

Cc_kane_shot.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Another young whippersnapper coming on. Supposed to be very good this Veljkovic.

Blablurn

Jan Aage Fjortoft @JanAageFjortoft

Asked a Munich insider to describe van Gaal in 5 words: Brilliant Funny Crazy Arrogant Ruthless ...I honestly like that man.. #thfc

you dont need to ask an insider for that answer :lol

Spurs score 5 goals past a shit team. They are suddenly not shit and should give Sherwood another year. Just like United and Moyes.

See how stupid this sounds? I hope I've convinced some United bros to never side with Moyes.

Meier

Sunderland were looking pretty darn good after Poyet took over. I predicted they'd finish 13th-15th. I felt that way for some time.. but they're just in absolute shambles these days.

And a 5th. Woof.

pulga

Banned
this persecution really has to stop

as if its my fault barca has a thing for little children

#justiceforplug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom