• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Spurs score 5 goals past a shit team. They are suddenly not shit and should give Sherwood another year. Just like United and Moyes.

See how stupid this sounds? I hope I've convinced some United bros to never side with Moyes.
Moyes is mediocre at best.

Don't even bother singing anything related to him at all. Tarnished what we're all about.

Splatt

this persecution really has to stop

as if its my fault barca has a thing for little children

#justiceforplug

qh8VVeJ.png

4 matches to go, 2 wins to become champions.

oh my, 5-1... Sunderland has got to be the shittiest team in the PL. no one loses 5-1 to Spurs.

Salvadora

Non-interesting fact of the day:

kipless watches lost in translation every night when he goes to sleep.
It's an incredible piece of filmmaking, to be fair to the lad.

Couldn't watch it every night though. Haven't rewatched it myself because the first time was such a perfect experience.

Mastadon

Banned
Huh, Spurs are only five points off Arsenal? With how Arsenal are at the moment, it's not outside the realms of possibility that Spurs overtake them.

Into fifth.

rvy

Banned
Amindo silva

esta equipa do benfica da porrda que se farta,á aqui alguns jogadores do benfica que tem a certeza que não vão ao control antidoping.correm 90 minutos enquanto os adeversarios estão todos rotos.

Amindo silva

lfv este ano tem tudo controlado liga e fpf porque os arbitros tem feito o trabalho de casa .

Amindo silva

Portugueses vamos ter baixamento de impostos porque o bnefica vai ser campeão e o pib vai subir,Isto dito pelo ministro das finanças.

#DEAD

L1NETT

You gonna make it through the rest of this Arrow season Pulgs before getting banned again? :p

Getting right good and (from this week's)
Roy is gone for now, thank god.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's an incredible piece of filmmaking, to be fair to the lad.

Couldn't watch it every night though. Haven't rewatched it myself because the first time was such a perfect experience.

knowing Kipless, he's probably watching it on mute

and naked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom