• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally has the players in Mata and Januzaj who are on the same wavelength. Mata has benefitted from playing alongside him too.

Now Moyes has to either drop Rooney/RVP, or drop the other winger and play Rooney out wide.

He's just less dangerous on the left. Januzaj has so much more to offer with his passing that's not being used right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1lbD8pFd6g

Look at the first minute and a half of the sevilla game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNL0SbelyT4

This is one of the weapons he used to use with the youth team.

i4qcU6AeTRiWE.gif

The inside of the left boot he has is magic.

Moyes, you cunt. Listen to me.
iTCnhvEHaMzXU.gif

subtles

save this post: in 2 years time Marko will be 5 times the player Kagawa was.

he's already twice as good.

I'm not criticizing the lad, our scouts have been all over him and he's impressed me the few times I've seen him. I'm just saying you want them to appreciate him over Kagawa.

Could you pray on this topic to whatever mutant gods you believe in ?

i'm non-spiritual, friend.

but let's not act like getting Klopp is out of United's reach. i'd say another season on par with this one and it's curtains for Moyes.

Klopp is not an idiot and he knows he's forever in Munich's shadow in Germany.

shit, i reckon if you made the move this summer you could get him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United will get Conte. He was all about wingplay with Siena, unlike Kloppo.

And then he can finally start his waifu Nani

GorillaJu

lol

From the same frame of mind that gives the Spaniards so much shit about wiping out the Aztecs.

How sad do you really wanna be about the extermination of a culture organised in every particular around human sacrifice ?

What kind of mini-minded anachronism-hungry pissant trawls history looking for potential cases to bring to the Hague ?

I don't know. But the whole post-feudal mercenary period in Western Europe would have been just as bad in a hypothetical tribunal.

GorillaJu

Is it possible to find Yoho beer in the UK? It's a Japanese craft brewery who I just found recently. Their pale ale ranks up with some of the best I've had.

I don't suppose you guys have ever seen Yona Yona Ale at the liquor market or import liquor stores? If you can get your hands on some, you must do it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has called the fan he manhandled in a car park to “apologise.”

The patron was caught on camera by RAI programme La Domenica Sportiva in an altercation with a Napoli supporter outside the Stadio Tardini after a 1-0 defeat to Parma. (you can find it on Youtube :p)

“I have great respect for all fans and obviously a predilection for Napoli ones,” explained De Laurentiis.

“I have always said that in me, during a game and in the 20 minutes afterwards, there live two contrary souls.

“There is the soul of the fan who participated in the victory or defeat of his team and the soul of the President.

“Yesterday I was distraught and disappointed by the result as well as the refereeing, which saw a penalty denied that could’ve changed the course of the game.

“I left quickly and got into the car to go to the airport. A fan suddenly shouted at me through the car window.

“Under the emotional effects of the game, I got down perhaps in an excessively aggressive manner to ask him what he had to complain about. After a few seconds, I got back into the car and was driven to the airport.

“Having arrived in Rome, I immediately contacted the fan via Nicola Lombardo. In the phone call I apologised for what happened and invited him to a cordial meeting in my office.”

Aurelio+De+Laurentiis+National+Italian+American+BAtjOD-nBT-l.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We have 84 points, with SIX games to go, and we're still not league champions.

Roma please give up. What are you doing? IT AIN'T FUNNY

subtles

They loop. Biggest issue is that it's resource heavy, just try having a page full of them open.

It is a step in the right direction though. Even with the compression/quality issue GIFs have they are more convenient for the majority of users. 1987 was some time ago!

pulga

Banned
webm is the best thing ever. as usual pulga wants to stick to the past as long as he can.

itd help if you actually pointed out whats good about it

but alas, your terrible posting streak continues

where did it all go so wrong, bla?

GQman2121

Banned
webm is the best thing ever. as usual pulga wants to stick to the past as long as he can.

I kind of agree with him here though. Embedding is a huge part of gifs. For us with football I think they'll be great. We can clip out a highlight and then post the link to see it in full res. Still early days, so we'll see what they come up with.

Zabojnik

Whatever helps us move on from the tragedy that is gif, I guess. Must be embeddable, obviously, otherwise what's the point.

That's right. Teach him about the wonders of globalization, Bla.

pulga

Banned
so if theres 5 webms (what a crap name) embedded on a page (eventually, someday) im going to have to listen to some bullshit cacophony?

Whatever helps us move on from the tragedy that is gif, I guess. Must be embeddable, obviously, otherwise what's the point.

negrito pls i just spent a week doing a paper on globalization

i dont want to hear about it ever again

Blablurn

"Globalization didnt make you, you made Globalization"
by Blablurn, April 8th 2014

BigBoss

It doesn't require an extra click, you can set it up in the options menu so that it plays automatically, you can also have it loop indefinitely.

pulga

Banned
It doesn't require an extra click, you can set it up in the options menu so that it plays automatically, you can also have it loop indefinitely.

what yurt said

all this fiddling and daddling in menus is for the birds

if it aint loopin, i aint poopin

subtles

Any site that allows you to embed HTML 5 video will allow you to embed a .webm

Since GAF only allows URLs GIFs you shouldn't worry plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom