• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

In fairness to Ozil, they've been absolute dogshit in attack since he got injured from what I've seen.

He is dogshit when he does not have equivalent companion. In the last few years he had players like CR7, Götze, Kroos and even Klose that made him shine. He is mentally sooo weak.

With Dinamo firing Petrescu and replacing him with Cherchesov that means that Loko, CSKA and Rostov are the only teams in the RPL who haven't had a coaching change over the course of this season.

If the level of play drops a bit it will basically be just like watching Serie A.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gazapr08.png

Good to see Honda on the cover

So funny. I stopped playing DS2 and started a new build in DeS :D
As much as I like DS1, Demos is still my favourite.

I can't decide between Demon's and DS1, I love them both equally.

The devil's advocate in me says that they photoshopped Gibbs out because he would interfere with both the message of the headline/narrative, and would ruin the aesthetics of the layout, being stood right above the report teaser and in between the 2 central figures.

Am I missing something? Gibbs is still there, he's wearing the #10 shirt...

Ashes

Banned
alright, i just checked. maybe we are a lil too harsh on arsenal.

except manchester, every one of this years top 4 improved.

I think in context it's worse. Because the gunners have moved from first to second to third to just about holding fourth.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nani as Cuadrado makeweight ?
Makes sense.

Nani's agent: “At the moment all I can say is that Nani is in a situation where it would be easy for him to leave Manchester. The problem though could be wages, I think this is a problem for a lot of Italian clubs at the moment." “He will of course assess all the options open to him."
Blablurn changes avatars faster than...
Yurt edits his posts
Awhhh shiiiiii

Book spoilers. Yurt gonna go HAM up in here.

loool it's okay that one was pretty obvious :p

Some random ex-Milan player: "Milan didn't play like a top club last night. They don't have top players and didn't play like a top club."

Well, no shit. Who knew.
Good to see Honda on the cover
Best part of last night was seeing everybody celebrating and hugging him. He had three difficult months and recently started playing a bit better, glad to see him smiling for the first time since January.

subtles

Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge have more EPL goals (49) this season than Chelsea trio Ba, Torres & Eto'o have had shots on target (45).

Oh my. The DS of the PL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our POTY voting has opened up.

Has to be De Gea doesn't it?

I would make a point by not giving it to anyone

In the top half of the table, only Lazio have changed their Coach this season while - in the bottom half - only Udinese have stuck by theirs. The rest of the division is a perfect split between continuity and chaos.

jokes.

Jack cw

I hope we dont play that lame and slow pace pass shit anymore. We have to put United under pressure from the first minute.

Feorax

@GFN_France: Ribat Bilialetdinov, Rubin Kazan boss on Yann M'Vila: 'In January he had a bad attitude. He acted as if he was already at Liverpool...' #LFC

@GFN_France: Ribat Bilialetdinov, R.Kazan boss: 'I told him (M'Vila) Liverpool is not your level. You will be on the bench there.' #LFC #RK

Lol, dat motivation.

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 21s

Young, Evra, Giggs and Ferdinand all involved at open training this morning. Rafael still missing.

Is this it? Is this Moyes's great gambit? Beat Bayern with Valencia AND Young? Perhaps the greatest bukkake in all of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom