• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

The only problem I have with Firefox is the merda that is Flash crashing. And even that might be related to something else entirely.

pulga

Banned
DID SOMEONE SAY GAME OF THRONES

Jake_sparkly_eyes.gif

Blablurn

Remember when the co-founder of OKCupid (and CEO of its head company) was accused of donating $500 to a super-homophobe politician in 2004 and no one gave a shit because the craze had already moved on?
Moving on would be something this generation really needs. Instead we get campaigns for every fucking problem nowadays.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
see, I knew I was gonna read a spoiler on footygaf eventually LOOOOL

I hate you guys

@Zabo Oh is that his name? I'm not good with names in GoT, I need a few episodes at least.

Zabojnik

@Zabo Oh is that his name? I'm not good with names in GoT, I need a few episodes at least.

His 'backstory', which he/they did a solid job of explaining in this episode, is one of my favourites in the series. Righteous revenge is righteous. It goes without saying, but don't go googling for it. Feel free to PM/PT me if you need some explaining. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
His 'backstory', which he/they did a solid job of explaining in this episode, is one of my favourites in the series. Righteous revenge is righteous. It goes without saying, but don't go googling for it. Feel free to PM/PT me if you need some explaining. :p

Nah it's alright I'm sure someone will explain it here. With a witty one liner about lemons.

Have Mercy, GoTFootyGAF.

The only problem I have with Firefox is the merda that is Flash crashing. And even that might be related to something else entirely.

Mine's been crashing a fuck-tonne over the last 6 months or so. Freezes the entire laptop for about 30 seconds, then takes another 15 seconds to respond to me clicking 'Stop Flash Player'

edit: Eugh. Err. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUTS MOTHERFUCKERS. Next season, we shall be taking the role of this season's Real Madrid in the CL.

Oh yeah, Sherwood's boss as well. Would like to see him continue in the PL somewhere, unlikely as that is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
did anyone else watching the newest GoT feel like the Hound would fit in well here? <3

we had one here. His name was Richie.

he spoke his mind, and all he wanted was his chicken.

Remember when the co-founder of OKCupid (and CEO of its head company) was accused of donating $500 to a super-homophobe politician in 2004 and no one gave a shit because the craze had already moved on?

you seriously need to stop defending him :lol

we had one here. His name was Richie.

he spoke his mind, and all he wanted was his chicken.

It's the Footy-Gaf awards!

Shortest career: Richie
Best intro: Richie
Best outro: Richie
'Blaze of Glory' award: Richie
Most Truthful: Richie
GOAT: The_Hitcher89

At least he left the forum having won us 150 points.

@Zabo, my pawn in Dragon's Dogma was The Hound :D

pulga

Banned
It's the Footy-Gaf awards!

Shortest career: Richie
Best intro: Richie
Best outro: Richie
'Blaze of Glory' award: Richie
Most Truthful: Richie
GOAT: The_Hitcher89

At least he left the forum having won us 150 points.

@Zabo, my pawn in Dragon's Dogma was The Hound :D

you forgot the doicare Joke Poster of the Year Award

yeah ill let you guys decide that one *whistles*

Blablurn

He's doing pretty well right now, no? Talented player, needed time to get accustomed to EPL I guess. A bit of a shame he didn't manage to break through at Spurs, but then again most German players seem to have real trouble getting a foot on the ground in EPL.

Except Özil. He brought Arsenal to another Level...

oh...

wait...

oh!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What's the view on Holtby ?

Good player who needed regular PL football. Sherwood wrote him off quickly but I think he can be useful, he's versatile and an extremely hard worker. Someone like LVG would like him a lot.

Blablurn

alright, i just checked. maybe we are a lil too harsh on arsenal.

last year

UHQaYn5.png

this year

8t0kQQ3.png

they have one point more already.

except manchester, every one of this years top 4 improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom