• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Everyone's assuming Barca will be able to find a loophole because of what previously happened with Chelsea. But Chelsea's deal was only with one player...Barca's got 10 players in question. Surely it deserves a steadier hand?

bjaelke

Lineup from French tv

PSG XI vs Chelsea: Sirigu, Jallet, Thiago Silva, Alex, Maxwell, Thiago Motta, Matuidi, Verratti, Lavezzi, Cavani, Ibrahimović.

Chelsea XI vs PSG: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle.

FootballFan

^Same lineup Timu posted hours ago. Based timu.

There already is Merseyside representation in the Champions League.
fell-ainii.gif

Sell Fellaini, Rooney, Valencia, Young, Nani.

Buy Messi and Koke.

Come on Moyeseh

Slizz

Everyone's assuming Barca will be able to find a loophole because of what previously happened with Chelsea. But Chelsea's deal was only with one player...Barca's got 10 players in question. Surely it deserves a steadier hand?

The loophole for this being the appeal and going to court, delaying the ban allowing new signings this summer most likely.

pulga

Banned
BkO8Mb1CUAAnszI.png

hahahaha yeess yessss

Zubizarreta back as GK and offering Neymar Sr a spot as CB hahaha

^Same lineup Timu posted hours ago. Based timu.

Sell Fellaini, Rooney, Valencia, Young, Nani.

Buy Messi and Koke.

Come on Moyeseh

Sell Rooney... Hahaha

They just signed him up on a huge contract that he doesn't want to get out of, it pretty much takes him to the age where it's time for him to go to the MLS, as a fat old cunt and earn big money by doing nothing.

Also no one wants to pay decent money for the other 3, although getting their wage bill away will be enough reason to get rid.

BkO8Mb1CUAAnszI.png

hahahaha yeess yessss

Zubizarreta back as GK and offering Neymar Sr a spot as CB hahaha

See this is actually well done for once.

Scum

"The transfer embargo will be enforced on the 31st of August, 2014."

cristianorolnaldomeh.jpg

It's not the first time I hear of a club that manages to at least postpone it for the next transfer window. I think that's what they'd be aiming for.

Like Nantes in France: ban at the beginning of the summer, temporarily lifted, they went on to build the team they wanted could afford and then the ban was reinstated.

... But it's not about loopholes or reaching an agreement with the club like Chelsea did. Barca will take it to CAS, it's not exactly a loophole. That this is about 10 players should only extend the lenght of time the appeal will take at CAS. While the appeal is still taking the place they for obvious reasons can't put any restrictions on them. It will happen.

rvy

Banned
Only bellends play FIFA.

bellends-play-fifagmuvl.gif

only-bellend-play-fif2kuu9.gif

Madden players play FIFA. And they like it.

The American soccer simulator.

Only bellends play FIFA.

bellends-play-fifagmuvl.gif

only-bellend-play-fif2kuu9.gif

Madden players play FIFA. And they like it.

The American soccer simulator.

I'm having great fun playing fifa. It's a great game. Go replay your 20 minutes of metal gear ground zero instead of complaining about people liking a superior football game.

L1NETT

PES this year will(might/maybe) be next gen only? Or at least come out on those systems?

If so, will lump on. Can't afford too many games, thankfully there ain't that many coming out..

I'm having great fun playing fifa. It's a great game. Go replay your 20 min hours of metal gear ground zero instead of complaining about people liking a superior football game.

oh shit.

true story, wifey asked me if i wanted GZ as a gift and i told her to save the money for when a real game comes out.

Couple cases from memory, korean kid joins and signs a contract before parents move to Barcelona and before his 16th birthday. Same thing with the moroccan player, Sanabria not sure.

The interesting thing is that they do the same shit with Sabadell, Girona, and every other shitty team, signing alveines in exchange for 24 balls and the season's uniforms...... Xavi comes to mind.

rvy

Banned
I'm having great fun playing fifa. It's a great game. Go replay your 20 min hours of metal gear ground zero instead of complaining about people liking a superior football game.

haha u salty cunt

don't be salty that you can't experience the glory that is Ground Zeroes.

Or a true football game for that matter. Enjoy your soccer kiddie through pass simulator.

oh shit.

true story, wifey asked me if i wanted GZ as a gift and i told her to save the money for when a real game comes out.

wat

pulga

Banned
YES ITS DISCO TIME

RM: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Carvajal, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Isco, Cristiano, Benzema y Bale

haha u salty cunt

don't be salty that you can't experience the glory that is Ground Zeroes.

Or a true football game for that matter. Enjoy your soccer kiddie through pass simulator.

Salty? I like fifa, you're the one that seems salty with your obsession with fifa. I did play PES though. Still rather shit and is still missing the only mode I really want to play. MGS:Ground Zero I won't be buying for that kind of money, but I'm not exactly bothered by people who does it. I've used money on far dumber things.

pls

I have over 18 hours on GZ.

That's more than Wooden has cumulatively played all FIFA games he claims he owns, which is why he likes them so much.

RYQGA8z.png

O0pqBHU.png

(and for 20 euros lol, cheaper than the 20 minutes demo, and I don't even have the most amount of matches in our GAF club ;))

FootballFan

oh shit.

Sucks that the media/gaming sites made people believe this.

*sigh*

I've been playing for 6 hours and haven't finished all the missions yet.

Gameplay is incredible too. And MGS always has great re-play value.

Turok_TTZ

tumblr_mewoacsLXv1qklg5y.gif

Time for a Disco?

last person I want to see is isco. dude is all over the place and he is tactically inept.
I see our mf as Modric x Alonso x Illarra. don't matter though, I think our midfield will get shut down regardless of isco or illarra.

YES ITS DISCO TIME

RM: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Carvajal, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Isco, Cristiano, Benzema y Bale

FUCK We are gonna concede first :\. No Varane again... When will Carlo learn?

Blablurn

pls

I have over 18 hours on GZ.

That's more than Wooden has cumulatively played all FIFA games he claims he owns, which is why he likes them so much.

I think I played over 300 hours of FIFA in the last years and I still think it's shit.

rvy

Banned
I think I played over 300 hours of FIFA in the last years and I still think it's shit.

That's my point, the more you play, the shittier you realize it is. FIFA 09 was alright. EURO 08 was boss. Everything else is shit.

Here, let me abuse finesse shots and lobbed through passes.

Hooray, I win.

That's my point, the more you play, the shittier you realize it is. FIFA 09 was alright. EURO 08 was boss. Everything else is shit.

Hooray, I win.

Are you going to completely ignore the hours played screenshots I posted then?

Anyway I will be sure to post more fifa clubs gif in the thread again. Will gif every damn goal for your pleasure.

rvy

Banned
Salty? I like fifa, you're the one that seems salty with your obsession with fifa. I did play PES though. Still rather shit and is still missing the only mode I really want to play. MGS:Ground Zero I won't be buying for that kind of money, but I'm not exactly bothered by people who does it. I've used money on far dumber things.

(and for 20 euros lol, cheaper than the 20 minutes demo, and I don't even have the most amount of matches in our GAF club ;))

In Japanese, kemeko is a hairy vagina. panpan is a shaved vagina.

*Ground Zeroes

Are you going to completely ignore the hours played screenshots I posted then?

Calm down, child.

FootballFan

Hooray, I win.

Why do you get so angry that people enjoy FIFA? lol

edit
just to be clear, I get both and don't really care either way. Just saying lol.

rvy

Banned
Why do you get so angry that people enjoy FIFA? lol

EA is extremely successful while destroying some of my favorite devs and exploiting them like slaves.
Truly, I hope they burn to the ground.

I don't care about FIFA, it just happens to sell a lot so I fixate on it because it makes EA money to keep running their shitty business.

WJD

I quite like 14. Players actually have a bit of momentum and (moderately) realistic weight about them. Lobbed through balls are shite again and defensive AI is frustratingly poor, but when you get in a nice flow on full manual it can be incredibly rewarding.

Slizz

Played the WC2014 demo, was alright. I feel like I always like the competition FIFA's better than the yearly editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom