• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Please don't tell me a "Fuelband" is the wristband I see. And please don't tell me people spend extortionate sums of money on them. pls.

I have one, it's a pretty neat device. They cost $150 and track a bunch of stuff. My launch version went screwy after about a year and the replacement I got didn't fit well since they changed the sizing so I haven't worn it really at all. :( It serves as a watch but also tracks your steps, calories burned, etc.

This type of device is pretty popular nowadays. What sort of differentiates it from the other brands is that you get points based on your physical activity (the "Fuel" you've burned) and get rewards from an app based on meeting certain thresholds, etc. You have a leader board with your Facebook friends and stuff so in theory it helps make you push yourself farther to beat them. I was more active when I was using it for what it's worth.

nike.jpg

Ajax lineup: Cillessen, Van Rhijn, Veltman, Denswil, Blind, Poulsen, Klaassen, Duarte, De Sa, Sigthorsson, Schone.

I'm going to be slitting my wrists again every time De Sa, Sigthorsson or Poulsen get the ball.

Marcelo is one of the most underappreciated players in the world. He's no Philipp Lahm but he's still really solid. Same with Di Maria.

Wilbur

Banned
Marcelo is brilliant. World's best LB for me after the greatest of all time and better than everyone in PL history alba

pulga

Banned
Marcelo is easily one of the best LBs in the world. Your Madrid hate has blinded yous.

I hope you lose. No décima for you.

Sorry I dont speak with people whose team wont be making the CL next year
except if youre my temporary United bros

LegoArmo

almost forgot, finally got around and made a new PSN.

LambdaPi

add me up, fellas.

Infamous looks even more stunning in person, goddamn.
question: do you need to destroy the fingerprint check machines to lower the DUP percentage in the districts?

Suen

Of course we had to concede right after we got a goal! Come on Parma, let's get one point from here.

Your first impression was the right one.
Or not. I don't even know.

Parma are dead. Scudetto dream back on for Roma.
Acquah to score a hat trick followed by a Biabiany goal.

I don't buy his excuse, there's a variety of different dogs in that picture, no way he searched for just an Afghan hound and a poodle.

In fact, my Google-fu tells me that picture is actually a search for "sheep dog". Lies.

Did you use the CSI software which converts low resolution to high resolution?

Elchele

almost forgot, finally got around and made a new PSN.

LambdaPi

add me up, fellas.

Infamous looks even more stunning in person, goddamn.
question: do you need to destroy the fingerprint check machines to lower the DUP percentage in the districts?

will add later

yes, everything you destroy from the DUP will lower their percentage in the district. also the fingerptrin machines, once destroyed, give you one of those blue lightning things to purchase improvements for your powers.

Suen

Btw I thought lots of the players playing on the pitch now would not be included in the squad because that was the reports coming from Parma (or so some people said), seems they are all there. This is our best squad, we have to draw or win this.

edit: nvm some are still missing. Surprised we're keeping up.

Suen

Gobbi is so fucking useless.

edit: lol cool spray for Acquah's ass

edit 2: FUCK!! It could have been a goal, unlucky!!

Turok_TTZ

Di Maria out for tonights match too.

No Marcelo and Di Maria make pulga vewy scawed.

actually you should be very scared. now we won't have creativity from the midfield. modric will be too busy doing his defensive shift to make a run in the middle and when he does make a run, nobody in midfield will have his back. Modric can make the passes but he will not have the support that di maria provided. plus without di maria, our midfield just became a lot more static than it should be.

That leaves only Benzema to create chances. All BVB has to do to shut down or at the very least limit our attack significantly is overcrowding the midfield. Benz will be forced to drop deep and then there is only 2 players dortmund need to worry about and mark (cr7 and bale)

I just went from nervous to frightened now. Dortmund has a bigger chance to deliver an upset.

L1NETT

Stop reposting Durham peoples plllsss. Just giving him what he wants.

ooopp Cellino eh. Should be a good laugh

subtles

There already is Merseyside representation in the Champions League.
http://shrani.si/f/1Z/JN/1NvtyqlS/fell-ainii.gif[img][/QUOTE]
Such an embarrassment for the money paid. We need to clear the Merseyside name. McCarthy over Fellaini is a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom