• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Paying full price for a glorified demo based in ONE place loooool

No matter how you guys spin it, you're still playing a demo, and doing filler side quests.

Still less of a rip off than Dragon Age 2 though.

AoOv1Xy.png

EvTUhE1.png

rvy

Banned
Paying full price for a glorified demo based in ONE place loooool

Full price? 30€? I get more enjoyment out of those 30€ than drinking them away at some club.

What does it being in one place have to do with anything? MGS 4 is in plenty of places, but it's also total shit.

No matter how you guys spin it, you're still playing a demo, and doing filler side quests

And this proves what? This demo is more mechanically interesting than most games sold at 70€. The filler side-quests are more interesting than the filler side-quests in other games.

Maybe you should actually play the game instead of getting so caught up on what you perceive it to be and its supposed value.

Suen

YES ITS DISCO TIME

RM: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Carvajal, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Isco, Cristiano, Benzema y Bale
Horrible defense line up :lol. Watch Benz waste 10 chances as well. Although I'd like to see Varane play the guy has been injured for such a long time that I'm not sure if he is enough fit or up to the task of defending against a team like Dortmund. Isco isn't even in the squad...Morata in if Benz fuck things up, Carlo pls.

Turok_TTZ

Horrible defense line up :lol. Watch Benz waste 10 chances as well. Although I'd like to see Varane play the guy has been injured for such a long time that I'm not sure if he is enough fit or up to the task of defending against a team like Dortmund. Isco isn't even in the squad...Morata in if Benz fuck things up, Carlo pls.

Benz gets 3-4 chances at most. cr7 has the honor to waste 10 chances which he does almost every game.

though with this lineup I doubt CR7 to even get 3 chances @ goal. bloody hell.
Benz will be too busy dropping deep to help midfield to take a shot imo.

I feel like we can take care of Ronaldo just fine (again). A lot will depend on Bale since he's playing vs. Durm, a 22yo who has been a lb for less than a year, lol
I'm sort of relaxed, nothing to lose et al.

Meier

You have an illness.

He has the games on multiple systems even! I'm sad PS4 doesn't track time.. really obnoxious. Here was my play time on the 360 version. I got 11 a bit later.

FIFA11: 79
FIFA12: 145
FIFA13: 296

I've played like 300+ games of clubs so I guess my minimum time with FIFA 14 is like 60 hours. I'm sure it's probably around double that.

Suen

Benz gets 3-4 chances at most. cr7 has the honor to waste 10 chances which he does almost every game.

though with this lineup I doubt CR7 to even get 3 chances @ goal. bloody hell.
Benz will be too busy dropping deep to help midfield to take a shot imo.
And half of those chances aren't clear goal chances for CR7, which Benz's chances usually are. Surely you didn't forget the six chances he had in El Clasico? Ronaldo would have buried all of them.

pulga

Banned
Suen and Turok going at it over the lineup is like an aneurysm waiting to happen.

The lineup is fine guys, we got this(co)

Holy shit at Barca's defence LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AS English ‏@English_AS 10m

Barça say they will appeal the transfer ban to FIFA & then the CAS, & seek an injunction so they can still sign players while appealing.

Barça appear to be arguing the rules shouldn't apply to them because La Masia is a model place to train young sportspeople.

They say the youngsters are well-educated and well-looked after and FIFA is ignoring that Barcelona is protecting them.

O

M

F

G

Suen

Suen and Turok going at it over the lineup is like an aneurysm waiting to happen.

The lineup is fine guys, we got this(co)
I'm complaining about our defense which can't be helped. Bad timing for Marcelo, Arbeloa has been on the sidelines for a while and Varane hasn't been a good choice most of this season. Benz is just Benz....I'm always going to complain about him till he reach his 2011-2012 level at least. To be fair he's been decent this season but when you count the chances he has missed....

You say the lineup is fine, If Reus scores against us you should have a Reus avatar till the second leg is over.

I would prefer to start Di Maria to be honest.. He was in such great form just before the injury.
Di Crotch has been a beast season and he is the guy who keeps the pace up front, guy is all over the place. It's a shame he isn't playing.

Barça say they will appeal the transfer ban to FIFA & then the CAS, & seek an injunction so they can still sign players while appealing.

Barça appear to be arguing the rules shouldn't apply to them because La Masia is a model place to train young sportspeople.

They say the youngsters are well-educated and well-looked after and FIFA is ignoring that Barcelona is protecting them.
:loooooooooooooooool

rvy

Banned
La Masia, where children learn to become model citizens, evade their taxes and cheat on their pregnant wives.

They are going to be included in the next book.

Although, I think I'm correct in saying they could be subject to changes (but not necessarily).

Cheers

O

M

F

G

Mes Que Un Club really does encapsulate their mentality. Pretentious cunts from top to bottom.

O

M

F

G

So their defense is yes we broke the rules but you should be glad that we did because of how awesome our youth development infrastructure is.

Get bent Barcelona.

More than a club....lol

FootballFan

Don't see what's so wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom