• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved tbf

PSG are jokes, didn't have a gameplan, don't deserve shit. Blanc is basically Roberto Mancini, a rank average manager given a job that's impossible to fuck up too badly.

Suen

Happy we won but we won't win CL. Not with Pepe and Ramos, not with Carvajal who can't push for shit. Not with a dead Illara and an useless Alonso.

Based on the games Madrid deserve to go through for the first one and Dortmund for this one.

MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

glorious night at Stamford bridge. good football rewarded vs hordes of french smug cunts. send them packing to their hairy women and crossaints.

Facism

shame dortmund couldn't make it, heroic performance against football's Great Satan.

Congrats to chelsea, too. Pure effort and cum

pulga

Banned
Pulga, I hope you realize your team is 100% shit.

I can't believe Chelsea made it.

so what does that make your piece of shit team that wont even make the EL this year?

and yeah lets continue to ignore the fact ronaldo is out injured loooool

fucking window lickers hahaha

Portugeezer

They needed Ibra

Meanwhile Demba Ba done the job.

Happy we won but we won't win CL. Not with Pepe and Ramos, not with Carvajal who can't push for shit. Not with a dead Illara and an useless Alonso.

Based on the games Madrid deserve to go through for the first one and Dortmund for this one.

That is not a good comparison. When it was all to play for in the first match Real won 3 - 0, even taking into account the home advantage that is a big difference. Dortmund turned it on in the second match and HAD to go all out, Madrid were happy to defend and could have made it 2 - 1 in the end.

Cappa

Banned
so what does that make your piece of shit team that wont even make the EL this year?

and yeah lets continue to ignore the fact ronaldo is out injured loooool

fucking window lickers hahaha

yeah Madrid suck.... it's not like Dortmund at home is a tough team to beat or anything like that.

We're shit. I'm just not a delusional fan like you.

I don't think either one of us are declaring us champions league champs.... but one thing I do know we still have a shot at the league title, copa del rey, and champions league.... you have a shot at being even more irrelevant, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom