• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

casemiro is an absolute stud and I was hoping we'd sell Khedira and place Casemiro right in.... I think he could be as good as Makelele was for us... I still do not understand why Ancelotti stopped playing him.

Jesus christ.

Barely, barely, scrape past Dortmund b and now casemiro is makelele.

Thank god we didn't buy Cavani. May as well put a dripping dildo upfront.

Or this guy? Same thing

image.php

Clegg

Are we really writing off Cavani of all strikers?

I'd be more inclined to think that the shambles of a club he's playing for is the reason for his poor form.

Tecl0n

A shame about Dortmund, it was nice seeing so many substitutes trying to carry the team. Also, ronaldo must be injured, and not "bruised" if they didn't put him at such a dire time.

Anyhow, tomorrow, we are all Moyes.

ShogunX

Is Cavani being a top player a myth built upon his Napoli form or did he just simply have a wank game? He was like a less threatening Andy Carroll tonight. Oh and Blanc had an absolute shocker as well.

so what does that make your piece of shit team that wont even make the EL this year?

and yeah lets continue to ignore the fact ronaldo is out injured loooool

fucking window lickers hahaha

Ronaldo injury excuse doesn't mean shit considering the injuries Dortmund have. You guys won however, so you guys deserved to go through. Mickey is a choker.

Are we really writing off Cavani of all strikers?

I'd be more inclined to think that the shambles of a club he's playing for is the reason for his poor form.

Probably more to do with the 10th choice manager they have in charge, world class manager in Carlo last season, Blanc is not of the same breed. Rejected by AVB too...

Is Cavani being a top player a myth built upon his Napoli form or did he just simply have a wank game? He was like a less threatening Andy Carroll tonight.

Didn't have a great game. Played out of position to accommodate Ibra in the league.

He's a fantastic striker.

Feorax

Is Cavani being a top player a myth built upon his Napoli form or did he just simply have a wank game? He was like a less threatening Andy Carroll tonight.

When he plays well he's practically unstoppable.

When he plays badly he's fucking awful.

cremino

Could tell they were going out when they were defending a FK in the 80th minute, with everyone just standing flat-footed, Alex scratching his head and looking at the ball while his player shimmies around him making space for a run into the box.

I'd be livid if I was a genuine PSG fan. Given (literally) this avenue to put themselves on the footballing map, and they've spent the money on players and a manager who don't have a clue what to do when the going gets tough, and a scoreline needs to be maintained.

I think Blanc was the only coach available when PSG signed him

Is Cavani being a top player a myth built upon his Napoli form or did he just simply have a wank game? He was like a less threatening Andy Carroll tonight. Oh and Blanc had an absolute shocker as well.

Their plan wasnt to play a game where they would create chances and score so I wouldnt write him off based on tonight.

His attitude is shit too. He is already spoken abt thinking abt his future. You moved 9 months ago. Have the guts to fight for your spot.

He must watch that match back and come to the realisation 'so that's why Ibra starts up front'

When you're on your own up there, you have to chase every ball, pressure every defender, keep hold of the ball while waiting for support, and generally do the work of 2 players. Being able to poach a goal or two just isn't enough at this level, the team can't afford for the lone striker to be uninvloved until the ball is worked into the box.

Higuain>Cavani

subtles

Mourinho must have been shouting all manners of abuse in poor Torres' ear throughout the season. He walked away from the celebration broken.

Mourinho must have been shouting all manners of abuse in poor Torres' ear throughout the season. He walked away from the celebration broken.

Yeah cause Torres hasn't looked like that for years now. Hell he was angry and moody when Chelsea were a penalty shootout away from winning CL.

avaya

Chelsea, what a shit bunch of cunts. We'll never hear the fucking end of this. Every fucking time they play. It's Munich all over again. Bunch of bellends. fuck right off back to russia Gazprom cunts.

If Ambramovich gets sanctions they won't be able to pay their players and all the mercenaries will leave. They will then resume their original status as rent boys.

GQman2121

Banned
Cavani is still World class. The team as a whole was just out matched for the most part. He had two decent chances and they went just over the bar. That doesn't mean he's shit.

Madrid is such a shit team. Their going to get creamed in the semi-finals.

I want a Barcelona - Chelsea final, all going according to plan.

Huge performance today.

We should have gotten 2 extra goals for starting Friedrich and Kirch to be honest.

Jojic is great. Give me a 5m Lewandowski replacement from a country nobody gives a fuck about pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom