• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
what a shit display from madrid today. looked lifeless in every single aspect. funnily, casemiro was the only bright spot in out team today. dat gaf curse

Even as a physical presence, Suarez is better than Cavani. I'd say he was the worst player over the course of the tie tbh.

Chelsea got their gameplan spot-on.

Abraxas

Chelsea, what a shit bunch of cunts. We'll never hear the fucking end of this. Every fucking time they play. It's Munich all over again. Bunch of bellends. fuck right off back to russia Gazprom cunts.

miserable

Happy we won but we won't win CL. Not with Pepe and Ramos, not with Carvajal who can't push for shit. Not with a dead Illara and an useless Alonso.

Based on the games Madrid deserve to go through for the first one and Dortmund for this one.

we have no chance in hell

Mou will lame us out, Atletico will beat us and Bayern will straight up rape us

thanks Carlo, u fat prick

John Dunbar

correct about everything
bayern is going to beat manu and then get chelsea. nothing but premier league mugs all the way to the final. disgusting.

Portugeezer

Mourinho does it again.

8513354.jpg

Clegg

PSG are a small time club.

We can see this through their performances. It permeates through their entire club. Even their twitter is rank.

pappe

Even as a physical presence, Suarez is better than Cavani. I'd say he was the worst player over the course of the tie tbh.

Chelsea got their gameplan spot-on.
His attitude is shit too. He is already spoken abt thinking abt his future. You moved 9 months ago. Have the guts to fight for your spot.

Cappa

Banned
what a shit display from madrid today. looked lifeless in every single aspect. funnily, casemiro was the only bright spot in out team today. dat gaf curse

casemiro is an absolute stud and I was hoping we'd sell Khedira and place Casemiro right in.... I think he could be as good as Makelele was for us... I still do not understand why Ancelotti stopped playing him.

Blablurn

Grats to Chelsea GAF. Good fight.

Good fight for Dortmund as well. They deserved one more goal. Too bad Mickey sucks. Jupp redeemed. Still. Good fight.

Gimme Reus. Sammer pls.

Wes

venison crêpe
@BenSmithBBC 1m

Chelsea's CL semi-final ties come either side of #CFC's visit to #LFC. Could be an incredible climax to the season

@BenSmithBBC 1m

Chelsea's CL semi-final ties come either side of #CFC's visit to #LFC. Could be an incredible climax to the season

All we need in the Liverpool match is Matic and Salah who are both unable to play in the CL. We have a big enough squad to handle it.

Would blame their players too.

Gave nothing for the most part, like.

Could tell they were going out when they were defending a FK in the 80th minute, with everyone just standing flat-footed, Alex scratching his head and looking at the ball while his player shimmies around him making space for a run into the box.

I'd be livid if I was a genuine PSG fan. Given (literally) this avenue to put themselves on the footballing map, and they've spent the money on players and a manager who don't have a clue what to do when the going gets tough, and a scoreline needs to be maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom