• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

It's really not that hard to 'defend' against Robben. It's hard to keep up with him though :p

:lol Buttner looks like the gypsy version of Clev.

robben had one week rest now. he will run, run and run. he might not score but he will give man u some problems.

and maybe... maaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee...

ribery will show up in a CL match for once.

FootballFan

Oh God if we make the semis again.

Same shit as always.

Chelsea: mourinho.
Madrid: clasico.
Bayern: 7-0.

God damn it.

Each would annoy me but we'd beat them all IMO. Just need to get past atletico.

wish some different teams made it this far, like lokomotiv, midtyland, heerenveen etc

Platini pls fix this

It's really not that hard to 'defend' against Robben. It's hard to keep up with him though :p

:lol Buttner looks like the gypsy version of Clev.

He really does. The worst thing is their kit numbers look like alike as well. Buttner with 28 and Clev with 23. Only way to tell them apart is looking for sideways passes and crosses en route to the moon.

Jack cw

robben had one week rest now. he will run, run and run. he might not score but he will give man u some problems.

and maybe... maaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeee...

ribery will show up in a CL match for once.

This is a true final and Robben is always the match deciding player. Always. For the good or bad but I guess he will be our most important player tonight. Ribery and Alaba might play a little bit more straight forward instead of move the game to the middle. All it needs from Bayern is to make United run and its only a matter of time until we score. But thats easier said than done, though with Schweinsteiger out, we might be able to keep a steady pace this time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEJstyfs80

"KROOS YOU CAN DEFEND!"

:lol at least Pep is trying to improve Kroos a bit, it's a shame he didn't work in the defensive part of his game in his youngster days. Hansa Rostock pls

you just wanted us to hear him say "BRAVO CLAUDIO [PIZARRO]" innit

He really does. The worst thing is their kit numbers look like alike as well. Buttner with 28 and Clev with 23. Only way to tell them apart is looking for sideways passes and crosses en route to the moon.

looooooooool

Jack cw

Jack + Topo + fuenf + spidye etc etc

Are you nervous, or do you think you have this in the bag?

Honestly, I'm rather relaxed because Bayern knows what its about and its on home turf.
Only thing I'm afraid of is that we fall back into that slow and boring passes play and invite United into corners or freekicks. Its going to be a tough match but if we score a goal, we'll win.

bjaelke

XMx9Xy8.jpg
This should be the final kit (reveal tomorrow). Warrior went with #Demand as the hashtag this year. I guess it's a step up from #WeComeNotToPlay

Honestly, I'm rather relaxed because Bayern knows what its about and its on home turf.
Only thing I'm afraid is that we fall back into that slow and boring passes play and invite United into corners or freekicks. Its going to be a tough match but if we score a goal, we'll win.

You will score I know that.

But it only takes one opportunity and we score especially if it's early and all hell breaks loose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is a true final and Robben is always the match deciding player. Always. For the good or bad but I guess he will be our most important player tonight. Ribery and Alaba might play a little bit more straight forward instead of move the game to the middle. All it needs from Bayern is to make United run and its only a matter of time until we score. But thats easier said than done, though with Schweinsteiger out, we might be able to keep a steady pace this time.

I still think we [Juve] should get more credit for turning your season around :p we injured your overrated Kroos, and it forced Jupp's hand to use the permanently benched Robben. And just like that, you turned into a God-tier team.

no?

can we at least touch the trophy?

L1NETT

They don't look that similar

Maybe with Bradford's finest recent haircuts

tumblr_mmp8o1FUI31r9esjvo2_500.png

Buttner's hair is a travesty. Sterling levels of WHY

Jack cw

You will score I know that.

But it only takes one opportunity and we score especially if it's early and all hell breaks loose.

Exactly. Thats what I want to avoid as much as possible. Early 0-1 from United and they parking the bus even tighter. We dont need to overrung United in the first few minutes because we have the advantage of the away goal but I just hope we stay fluid and score 2 goals somehow. I hate this kind of matches though.

Jack cw

I still think we [Juve] should get more credit for turning your season around :p we injured your overrated Kroos, and it forced Jupp's hand to use the permanently benched Robben. And just like that, you turned into a God-tier team.

no?

I said it last yeat but the Kroos injury was the best that could happen to us. And yes, the trophy will always be remembered with that Alaba goal deflected by Vidal and Buffon notsureifreact moment.

pulga

Banned
nervous. we never have something in the bag :D

and just look what happened to madrid or psg yesterday.

CL tension <3

we classified?

such a silly comparison

silly comparison from a silly poster

blabla why are you so silly

no?

yurt pls stop windowlicking

it hurts

Exactly. Thats what I want to avoid as much as possible. Early 0-1 from United and they parking the bus even tighter. We dont need to overrung United in the first few minutes because we have the advantage of the away goal but I just hope we stay fluid and score 2 goals somehow. I hate this kind of matches though.

Yeah you can't afford a goal fest away goals and all if you if you can press and watch us on the counter that may lead to long balls to Wellbeck, which means a cheeky goal before half time and we lose our heads.

Jack cw

Yeah you can't afford a goal fest away goals and all if you if you can press and watch us on the counter that may lead to long balls to Wellbeck, which means a cheeky goal before half time and we lose our heads.

If we happen to run into a counter I hope for a moment of genius from Wellbeck, like a chip or something.

Blablurn

Spox.com says Bayern is going to share the TV money for upcoming TV matches in the DFB Pokal. You get 600.000 for one game. For the next game against Kaiserslautern Bayern will split it in 50:50.

I'm sure 300.000€ is still a lot for 2nd Division team.

Not bad, Bayern <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
will always be remembered with that Alaba goal deflected by Vidal and Buffon notsureifreact moment.

And the two offside goals and Ribery's non-red.

you were lucky it was against us and not Barca/Madrid. We just said you were superior and left it at that

subtles

Good luck. The thought of Moyes getting everything spot on and having the game of his life is scary. Passing it around without Thiago and Schweini should be interesting.

Lahm in midfield?

pappe

I just dont want Rooney to be a lazy mother fucker tonight and keep giving away the ball every opportunity.I dont want Smalling at RB. I dont want Cleverley and Young to even show their ugly muds around the Allianz Arena.

But all of that is gonna happen and we are getting destroyed tonight.

Jack cw

And the two offside goals and Ribery's non-red.

you were lucky it was against us and not Barca/Madrid. We just said you were superior and left it at that

Haha yes, that Ribery attack. I was so ashamed but UEFA was with us last year and even if we won 7-0 against Barca, the bigger achievement was to socre 4 goals against your defence.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha yes, that Ribery attack. I was so ashamed but UEFA was with us last year and even if we won 7-0 against Barca, the bigger achievement was to socre 4 goals against your defence.

Did the 2nd game really matter? :(. 2-0, without Vidal and Licht and we gave up after your third goal :lol

pls, no one cares about the Euros except minnows like Spain.

Jack cw

Did the 2nd game really matter? :(. 2-0, without Vidal and Licht and we gave up after your third goal :lol

Of course it matters, Pizzaro scored!
Oh and from the UEFA app yesterday.
10154394_602261283192732_4335144489119913093_n.jpg

"unknown player scored a goal" Guess they dont know Demba Ba. So much for the No to racism claim.

Yen

This should be the final kit (reveal tomorrow). Warrior went with #Demand as the hashtag this year. I guess it's a step up from #WeComeNotToPlay

Looks alright. Haven't bought a shirt since the disastrous '10-12 era. Might buy this season's one if we win the league.

bjaelke

Times Sport @TimesSport
#CFC show battling spirit money just can't buy, says @MattHughesTimes, as Demba Ba seals their place in #UCL semis thetim.es/Q3ZJv0

himZD0M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom