• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014%2f4%2fItalianStrikers.jpg

Italy's hope. Might as well stay home.

lolotelli

Makes sense that his conversion rate's so bad when he takes so many stupid potshots.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giroud: no other centre-forward at a top seven club has made as many as 31 Premier League starts, so a level of fatigue is to be expected, and his dip in form feels as much a symptom as a cause of the decline

2014%2f4%2fArsenal%27s-Poor-Form.jpg

FWIW, Llorente's form declined too after a long streak of starts.

There's a good argument that the title challenge was an illusion created by the fixture list: strangely it was only when they won 1-0 at Spurs four games ago that Arsenal had more points in equivalent games than they had last season. The shape of the season may have been different but essentially nothing much has changed: all the doubts about squad size and spending, and Wenger's inability to change the pattern of a game remain. --Jonathan Wilson

Jack cw

Death is scary :(

Could happen any time. Something in your body just needs to snap and you're gone. Just like this. Damn :/

Well, its just sad because those wrestlers where heroes for me when I was a child before I knew that it was all scripted live events with steroid abuse but they are still all in my heart. I just recently watched the Royal Rumble 1995 again and its still great to see Shawn Michaels win this as first entry. It was simply greatly scripted and entertaining as fun, especially in the 90ies.

Anyway, I hope for a magic night in Munich and a great performance from Bayern.

subtles

Why did you have 2 seperate accounts in the first place? Wanted a new username?
I lived in the PAL region for a while thus had a different account for some time. Sony doesn't region lock so I'm generally fine, except for the fact that the Vita doesn't allow multiple accounts.

I don't want to spend $35 on a title I already own.....

Nor do I want to repurchase content. Inevitable, perhaps.

I lived in the PAL region for a while thus had a different account for some time. Sony doesn't region lock so I'm generally fine, except for the fact that the Vita doesn't allow multiple accounts.

I don't want to spend $35 on a title I already own.....

Nor do I want to repurchase content. Inevitable, perhaps.

Ah. Yeah, would be cool if they streamlined their regional content so they could have a simple way of transferring your owned digital stuff to a new account when you change regions. I assume it would be simple enough for them to make it possible if enough people called for it.

They should fuck off with making you download every single language option as well for certain things like the Beyond Making Of, especially on PS3 where your download list gets filled with 20 of the same item because of it.

FootballFan

^^ I don't understand those Arsenal stats...well I do, just not the dribbling one. So out of the whole Arsenal team, the do 9 dribbles every 90 minutes. Sounds like bs to me. What is a dribble?

Death is scary :(

Could happen any time. Something in your body just needs to snap and you're gone. Just like this. Damn :/

Don't worry man, football is not dead yet.

^^ I don't understand those Arsenal stats...well I do, just not the dribbling one. So out of the whole Arsenal team, the do 9 dribbles every 90 minutes. Sounds like bs to me. What is a dribble?

Don't worry man, football is not dead yet.

A subjective stat like long passes. I assume its basically a player keeping control of the ball to run past an opponent without losing it. Like you, I thought that'd end up with a much higher number than 9.3 over match though. Messi must do that 8 times a match on his own. And does dribbling past 2 players in the same passage of play count as 2 dribbles?

subtles

Ah. Yeah, would be cool if they streamlined their regional content so they could have a simple way of transferring your owned digital stuff to a new account when you change regions. I assume it would be simple enough for them to make it possible if enough people called for it.

They should fuck off with making you download every single language option as well for certain things like the Beyond Making Of, especially on PS3 where your download list gets filled with 20 of the same item because of it.
lol

If it were a few titles I wouldn't be worried about it, but there is a lot of content that I have on it. I'll probably ask support just to elicit a response.

lol

If it were a few titles I wouldn't be worried about it, but there is a lot of content that I have on it. I'll probably ask support just to elicit a response.

Eugh, flashbacks of scouring Sony websites from which you'd have to follow about half a dozen links just to find an email address or phone number which might have something to do with the issue you're trying to resolve.

edit: I'm sure there should be another comma in there somewhere

Butner was shaky for the first 20 minutes last week but as time went on something clicked and he did really well, Robben is such a menace with or without the ball. I'm honestly concerned about Evra marking him, I'd be inclined to say only play him for half the game and bring those young pacey legs on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's really not that hard to 'defend' against Robben. It's hard to keep up with him though :p

:lol Buttner looks like the gypsy version of Clev.

Well, at least one Spanish club is out then tonight.
Bayern pls. Make it today for that Mou vs. Pep final.

Really hope it Barca that goes out.

If we go out I won't be salty seeing as the possible final matchups I'm a football fan as well as a United fan and I like to see quality football not just GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

That's something I've learnt this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom