• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

No I'm not.

edit oh yeah good luck to Juve tomorrow

ibaRVwsPLdScCo.gif

Going to double dip, full price for TLoU?

Nah. Got no real desire to replay it or Platinum it, don't think we'll have a resurgence of footy-gaf playing the multiplayer, £40 is too much for a remaster of a year-old game, and got plenty of other games to play :)

Now, talk to me about Destiny. I'll be on that like a fly on Hoeness.

L1NETT

If Chelsea and Arsenal can win here.....

Mahusive first 20. Doesn't need to be said, but tis.

--

I'm the oppo Hitch.

I'll double dip on TLOU Ps4 once price drops a tad, but Destiny looks more and more boring the more I see.

What exactly IS it? Borderlands with pretty skyboxes and a dash of PvP?

Also will double dip one Metro LL and 2033

Elchele

our bench: Raeder - van Buyten, Rafinha, Pizarro, Weiser, Hojbjerg, Weihrauch

:lol

should have started Hojbjerg instead of Gotze, at least someone to defend in the midfield.

If Chelsea and Arsenal can win here.....

Mahusive first 20. Doesn't need to be said, but tis.

--

I'm the oppo Hitch.

I'll double dip on TLOU Ps4 once price drops a tad, but Destiny looks more and more boring the more I see.

What exactly IS it? Borderlands with pretty skyboxes and a dash of PvP?

The final insult

If it's Borderlands, with better loot, story, environments, combat variety, more streamlined MP, better general controls and that Bungie polish, that's fine by me tbh :D

I am a bit worried about Destiny being a bit similar to GTAV:Online, in that all of the fun situations are created in your head and require a group of people willing to follow your lead into organised chaos, and the reality is just a bunch of knobends running around doing nothing in particular, in between instances of heavily restrained missions and objectives.

GQman2121

Banned
Roy Keane is still an insufferable cunt, even in the studio I see. No surprise.

yes, i am watching post match stuff from yesterday lol

Completely doubts us, and then we do it, and he acts as if he wasn't surprised at all. He seems dead inside like he know Giggs is fucking his sister or something...

Up United! All you need is one! One is all you need!

Linius

I am a bit worried about Destiny being a bit similar to GTAV:Online, in that all of the fun situations are created in your head and require a group of people willing to follow your lead into organised chaos, and the reality is just a bunch of knobends running around doing nothing in particular, in between instances of heavily restrained missions and objectives.

Yeah, GTA: Online was fun for a bit but got boring quickly. There wasn't really much to do.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please dont get dicked on

Please dont get dicked on

Please

Completely doubts us, and then we do it, and he acts as if he wasn't surprised at all. He seems dead inside like he know Giggs is fucking his sister or something...

It's hilarious every time the rest points out something done well, his answer is "yeah but that's his job". :lol

hate having to watch this on fox... as an american i hate watching soccer without someone with an english accent calling the game. and yes i'm being serious.

GQman2121

Banned

That's actually a perfect way to describe GTA Online. The actual modes are empty because everyone is just fucking about in free roam. The update this month sounds interesting though. I like that they're continuing to add weapons and cars .

I HAVE FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS RIGHT NOW!

What an ambient!!!!!!

We are the best fucking team supporters IN THE WORLD!

I LOVE THIS FUCKING CLUB TO DEATH!!!!!!

L1NETT

Nervy nervy United.

Carrick and Fletch gonna need to keep the ball as much as they can, and avoid getting pinched high up the pitch

Scum

Forza Man Yoo.

Nah. Got no real desire to replay it or Platinum it, don't think we'll have a resurgence of footy-gaf playing the multiplayer, £40 is too much for a remaster of a year-old game, and got plenty of other games to play :)

Now, talk to me about Destiny. I'll be on that like a fly on Hoeness.
Hitch, pls. Destiny will be ruined by players suffering from Call o' Dooty-itis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom