• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spring / summer running shoes :)

Nike%20Free%20Woven%20Shoes%20Dark%20Grey%20Blue.jpg

Tc91

I'm with Carragher on this.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 57s
David Moyes on defensive change: "Rio played well in the first game but I just thought Chris Smalling's athleticism might be required."

Stupid decision to start Smalling, I'm not a big fan of him.

David Moyes on defensive change: "Rio played well in the first game but I just thought Chris Smalling's athleticism might be required."

I like Smalling. I think his negative reputation comes from his rb performances.

Scum

FF, pls. You're already dead and Moyes will Everton his way to the Semis tonight to face Atl.

Edit - Why is everyone talking about Young? He's out injured, isn't he?

Fuck The Pursuer, relentless cunt. At least there's a bonfire next to him this time.

If you fuck up once, you're done. He just doesn't give me any time to heal, and it becomes a battle just to get back to full health for the rest of the fight.

David Walliams is the least funny man on TV

3Sixty

How much you cunts reckon ill get for a 120gb PS3 and like 40 games.

Need all this gaming shit out of my house. It annoys me.

Wilbur

Banned

I really like Smalling at centre back but he hardly plays there

Wish Jev was back though.

Hixx

Fuck The Pursuer, relentless cunt. At least there's a bonfire next to him this time.

If you fuck up once, you're done. He just doesn't give me any time to heal, and it becomes a battle just to get back to full health for the rest of the fight.

bruv

shield up, circle strafe towards his shield. If he lifts his shield, roll under it.

Keep your shield up and punish him after EVERY attack. Leaves huge windows.

Marc

He has nothing to lose. That is when a team can be extremely dangerous.

Mate, that hasn't stopped him from stupid line-ups all season.

That team has a nice balance, the problem for moyseh has been a settled XI and a plan A... he has had a scattergun approach this season. So the team hasn't got a style that is just waiting to click into place or regular partners who have built up an understanding. A good lineup and shape is a bit late to the party but who knows, you can sometimes stumble on a winning formula.

Still, individually this Bayern team shits all over United.

FootballFan

How much you cunts reckon ill get for a 120gb PS3 and like 40 games.

Need all this gaming shit out of my house. It annoys me.

Do not trade em in at some sort of store or something, unless you do not care about getting a bit of moolah back.

1. Sell it all individually and maximize your profits.

2. Price each game at 10pounds/dollars or more depending on age of each title.

3. Price the console at half of retail price if old, but if it is in good condition, 25% less than retail price, add a game or two to sweeten the deal if you so desire.

There will always be people willing to buy your games.

FootballFan

Mate, that hasn't stopped him from stupid line-ups all season.

Still, individually this Bayern team shits all over United.

I agree. It really is strange that he was not trying to keep things a bit more consistent with regards to style,formation and player selection. Strange fellow that Moyseh.

Genuinely hope United can do it tonight. Strongly dislike Pep and his agonisingly boring style. I was all up for Bayern tonking United in that first leg. But after that performance they don't deserve it.

bruv

shield up, circle strafe towards his shield. If he lifts his shield, roll under it.

Keep your shield up and punish him after EVERY attack. Leaves huge windows.

I know, but the way he punishes errors is fucking brutal. I feel like I'm moving ridiculously slowly with this Drangleic Sword, even though I'm midrolling

And I can only get one or two hits in at a time as I'm not good enough at dodging to feel comfortable emptying my stamina bar and dodging the response :(

I'll get it done, my swords are doing fuck all damage though :(

Regretting upgrading the Fire Longsword to +10. It makes short work of most enemies, but it's left me without a backup when I hit an enemy with fire resistance. Getting close to being able to weild the Arced Sword properly, if I like it I'll start upgrading it. Wasted a load of Petrified Dragon Bones on the Dragonrider Bow, which still doesn't do that much damage, and I can only get 2.5 hits in with it before running out of stamina

Fuck, I wish Guardiola hadn't become a pussy after his second season at Barca. He's boss.

Wilbur

Banned
Good luck to Bayern-GAF. Not that you need it :lol, but hope to see little shit slinging after.

Good luck to Atleti as well.

Scum

Going to double dip, full price for TLoU?

Hixx

I know, but the way he punishes errors is fucking brutal. I feel like I'm moving ridiculously slowly with this Drangleic Sword, even though I'm midrolling

And I can only get one or two hits in at a time as I'm not good enough at dodging to feel comfortable emptying my stamina bar and dodging the response :(

I'll get it done, my swords are doing fuck all damage though :(

Regretting upgrading the Fire Longsword to +10. It makes short work of most enemies, but it's left me without a backup when I hit an enemy with fire resistance. Getting close to being able to weild the Arced Sword properly, if I like it I'll start upgrading it. Wasted a load of Petrified Dragon Bones on the Dragonrider Bow, which still doesn't do that much damage, and I can only get 2.5 hits in with it before running out of stamina

Fuck, I wish Guardiola hadn't become a pussy after his second season at Barca. He's boss.

Never roll against him, only when he uses shield to break your guard. His hitbox on his sword is just fucking wrong. I had a +10 Bassa Sword and it took fucking ages to kill his reappearance :p

Fuck I miss the Bassa Sword. I'm using a Falchion on this second run and there's no range on it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom