• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

BkzCk6FCAAAie61.png:large

Slizz

I've been reading the sneakers thread and what is up with all those massive basketball shoes Americans wear. Besides Nike dunks they all look awful.

It's really not for everyone, a lot are flashy and exclusive which drives the hype. However I love the look of a lot of them.

My favorite basketball shoe:

R9VahBH.jpg

One of my favorite new basketball shoes:

ne0Fa9C.jpg

The shoes I actually bought:

8Usk79z.png

Slizz

That's exactly what I mean Slizz. Scrawny white guys in cargo shorts with those massive moon boots. Doesn't look good at all.

What about jeans lol

EDIT: Bacon the Roshes are awesome. The lightest shoe I've owned. Feels natural running and super super fucking comfortable.

Hixx

Asics are my second favorite brand. I have a bunch of Tigers, Ultimate 81 being the best.

Asics are fucking terrible. I hated it when they made SAFCs gear.

$(KGrHqJ,!j!FBt4d+f7qBQs9oSM)uw~~60_12.JPG

ME NIPPLES WERE RED RAW. Most uncomfortable shirt I've ever worn.

We went from Asics to Nike I wanted to die

Yen

Decent Bundesliga player, nothing more. Shite replacement for a first striker in a CL side.

You'll have plenty of money to buy a proper striker with the money you get from selling Reus to Liverpool.

Seriously though, I want Liverpool to sign Firmino, though he signed a new contract.

It's really not for everyone, a lot are flashy and exclusive which drives the hype. However I love the look of a lot of them.

My favorite basketball shoe:

R9VahBH.jpg

One of my favorite new basketball shoes:

ne0Fa9C.jpg

The shoes I actually bought:

8Usk79z.png

That second one might just be one of the ugliest shoes ever made.

Razor554

Atleti won't win with two of their best players out (Costa&Turan). Their only hope now is to park that bus and hope for 0-0 or 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom