• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

We're fucked anyway. The longer this lasts, the more the chance one of our defenders slips.

I think you don't watch Bundesliga. No, I'm pretty damn sure you don't.

I watch it sometimes and I never seen a team really parking the bus o playing like Manchester today and the defending is horrible....

Arnie

I think Gotze's so fucking overrated. Nowhere near worth the price Bayern paid.

I honestly wouldn't swap him for Sterling.

Yep Atletico are getting fucked now. Just a matter of time before they score, if Neymar can be bothered to finish next time he's through maybe.

Scum

Yep Atletico are getting fucked now. Just a matter of time before they score, if Neymar can be bothered to finish next time he's through maybe.
They can catch Barca on the break, but yeah, you can sense a Barca goal on the way.

Then again...

I think Gotze's so fucking overrated. Nowhere near worth the price Bayern paid.

I honestly wouldn't swap him for Sterling.

I only rate him based on what I've read rather than what I've seen tbh. I'm sure he'll end up being a great player since he must have been very promising for Dortmund to justify the money spent on him and superlatives used to describe him, but the (few) times I've watched him, the game has passed him by.

Marc

Maybe the point flew over your head but... CL/Euro > La Liga. And he won best player in Europe on top of that.

Iniesta is a creator. Essentially you are saying Zidane never deserved to win shit because he was never the top scorer.

It's a very narrow view of football that you have.

In CL he scored 1 goal and set up 1 goal. In Euro's he set up 1 goal. Fucking genius.

Compared to the greats, Zidane compares like a shit stain, not exactly Zico yet gets massively overrated due to some great goals at very important times. Bit like Iniesta actually...

Not saying he didn't deserve to win anything, saying he is a small cog in a big machine with much bigger cogs running the show.

Meh, I'll get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom