• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

yurt

could you find me the front page of la gazetta dello sport today?

prima_pagina_grande.png

pulga

Banned
holy fuck

this is surprisingly witty from my local honduran news-rag

1975052_10152074974847169_1899649752133481151_n.jpg

i didnt know they had it in them lololololol

pulga

Banned
1480580_10152075000217169_1212298561552010496_n.jpg

im so fucking hype

in order of preference for semis

chelsea > bayern > atletico

simeone has done something amazing

Elchele

Why?
I don't know if i want us to face them in the semi finals...

I don't really want to face another english team parking the bus. And Atlético are pretty good against possession based sides.

Real Madrid won't park the bus, and I think we can out-score them over two legs.

pulga

Banned
I don't really want to face another english team parking the bus. And Atlético are pretty good against possession based sides.

Real Madrid won't park the bus, and I think we can out-score them over two legs.

i dont want bayern just yet because there's a chance ronaldo will miss the first semifinal tie

i think we can manage chelsea without ronaldo. bayern and atletico? doubt it.

raiot

i dont want bayern just yet because there's a chance ronaldo will miss the first semifinal tie

i think we can manage chelsea without ronaldo. bayern and atletico? doubt it.

Ok, so we have at least the same amount of respect of each other :D

pulga

Banned
reading through the thread, it really is embarrassing how you chimpanzees can't figure out how to spell Atletico de Madrid. The ones who call it "Athletic" are even worse, hope they get managed by Moyes sometime in the future.

Wilbur

Banned
reading through the thread, it really is embarrassing how you chimpanzees can't figure out how to spell Atletico de Madrid. The ones who call it "Athletic" are even worse, hope they get managed by Moyes sometime in the future.

I think half of them are just winding you up now because you cry about it m8

Hala athletico malbao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh plug you fell into that one.

Kikarian

Same. At least it get's him away from us.

Elchele

lots of players getting injured this season. management needs to look into this.

isn't this season a bit shorter because of the WC?
anyway, players getting injured is pretty common when they change the training methods (change of coaches). We have been having the same problem too, for the game last night we had like 4 players from the reserves on our bench. We only had 14 first team players available.

pulga

Banned
Pretty shit that Courtois won't be playing if Atletico draws Chelsea

It is understood the clause was added in the loan agreement drawn up at the start of the season and could be as much as 3million Euros for each game. Atletico's financial situation makes them reliant on loans and third party investment and the 6m Euro fee would be beyond them.

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo told Spanish radio Onda Cero that 'a large sum of money' would need to be paid by Atletico to Chelsea and that the club 'would be unable to pay'.

Don't know if I should feel disgust or applaud Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom