• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon's Souls WHAT?

WHAT DID I MISS

Being hinted on by Sony insiders in GAF for the last year or so.

Not to mention the original Demon's Soul/Dark Soul director is still AWOL. Demon's Soul 2 might be his baby.

EDIT: Just saw the first episode of Arrow. It's so good.

bud23

No Ronnie for 2 weeks. Atletico pls grab the title

Fuuuuuuuuck.

@English_AS · hace 51 min

BREAKING: Cristiano will miss Wednesday's Copa del Rey final after suffering a thigh muscle tear. He faces 15 days on the sidelines.

@English_AS · hace 4 min

The official medical report ambiguously talks of a "muscular injury" and does not state how long Cristiano will be out for.

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Apparently out 1 to 2 weeks, he will miss Copa del Rey final, but should be fit for the first leg of Madrid's Champions League semi-final.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Being hinted on by Sony insiders in GAF for the last year or so.

Not to mention the original Demon's Soul/Dark Soul director is still AWOL. Demon's Soul 2 might be his baby.

Just rumours, Demon's Souls head of development (Miziyaki or something) left FROM after Dark Souls 1, Sony own the IP and there've been some vague rumblings and lack of denial among gaf insiders.

Several teases from Demonite here in gaming side and half the Dark Souls 1 team including Miazaki are working on a "sequel" title since half way in development of Dark Souls 2. E3 will be amazing.

[I guess you haven't seen the new announcement and trailer.

iRwgI1sTcGmTT.gif

Blablurn

Except Martinez, Schweini and Neuer we might see the complete second team on Saturday against Dortmund. And with second team I mean players from the amateur team.

Jack cw

Except Martinez, Schweini and Neuer we might see the complete second team on Saturday against Dortmund. And with second team I mean players from the amateur team.

Our b-Squad managed a 1-1 against Dortmund last year after the championship was done. I still think Pep and Sammer trolling us. The same line up against United will play.
Oops, mixed up Insomniac and Naughty Dog. Fuck Bayern.

Portugeezer

Sony should be trying to tie down QD's tech though, and I'm sure a 3rd party publisher would be happy to publish their games (I think Beyond was quite profitable, even if not nearly as profitable as Heavy Rain)

I think Beyond did really well.

Sold 1 million is about 2 months. And yeah Heavy Rain and Beyond had modest budgets all things considered, they were both profitable which is good.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/10/beyond-two-souls-sales-pass-1-million

You are right, the new Microsoft would probably take a QD game.

If I were Sony I'd hire some writers for old Davy Cage's games.

And ND are owned by Sony, so they are first party.

Think Cage said he was hiring new writers for QD after Beyond, I imagine he was nudged into it but it's happening either way :p

Heavy Rain was boss, cliched mess of a narrative or not. Beyond was good, but nowhere near as good as HR. Just didn't have the great atmosphere :(

The Killzone franchise should be put on indefinite hiatus.

Mastadon

Banned
Android <3

the S4 is perfection

What contract?

Galaxy S5 is just about to come out.

Flagship Samsungs haven't done me wrong and I'm not one of those brand loyalists. S5 seems to be getting good reviews.

My wife has an S4 and I'm not too keen on how flimsy it feels. Considering holding on for the Note 4.

I got the LG G2 today.

Xperia phones are good too, and of course Samsung Galaxy's.

#fuckiphone

The Xperia Z2 looks interesting.

More like #fuckitunes.

L1NETT

Oh aye. I wanna see Sucker Punch try summat new too, but if folks want more Infamous who am I to say no.

I thought Beyond was absolute noddy personally, but as El said at least it was trying summat. Would rather see people try and fail then have Medal of Battlefield Black Ops Ghosts 3.

Ultimatum

Banned
My wife has an S4 and I'm not too keen on how flimsy it feels. Considering holding on for the Note 4.

More like #fuckitunes.
Note 3 is amazing, and it shouldn't be too long until we see Note 4 so I'm waiting for it instead of the S5

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

More like #fuckitunes.
I had a Note 2 and it was just WAY too big. And N4 is even bigger, isn't it?

I couldn't text while driving, what's the point -_-

I'm not salty.

Bayern are very good not the best team ever yet but could be.

Really hyped for the rest of the games gonna be fantastic watch anyone can win it and who ever does totally deserves it.

Blablurn

Think Cage said he was hiring new writers for QD after Beyond, I imagine he was nudged into it but it's happening either way :p

Heavy Rain was boss, cliched mess of a narrative or not. Beyond was good, but nowhere near as good as HR. Just didn't have the great atmosphere :(

Beyond finally got the mass market appeal Quantic Dreams always wanted. Sold pretty well.

And the last thing Sony will do will be killing off Killzone after Shadow Fall already sold over 2m. It was a great idea to make a launch title out of it. It also finally got the mass market appeal the franchise needs.

I believe when i see it. But with Last of Us, GTA 5, Last Guardian and Demons Souls 2 Sony pretty much won the next two years.

2 ports (one of which is on competing consoles) and 2 games that we have no idea about if they're actually coming. Put that up against new IP and established franchises (Halo, Fable etc) nobody has won anything...

TLG has been MIA for long we have no idea what state its in - presumably not good.
Forgive me for my response if that was hyperbole (I cant tell)

Just rumours, Demon's Souls head of development (Miziyaki or something) left FROM after Dark Souls 1, Sony own the IP and there've been some vague rumblings and lack of denial among gaf insiders.

Which Gaf insiders? They dont exactly have a great track record at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom