• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
1480580_10152075000217169_1212298561552010496_n.jpg

im so fucking hype

in order of preference for semis

chelsea > bayern > atletico

simeone has done something amazing

Why Terry?

Zabojnik

Messi's yearly supply of HGH and other assorted drugs must have gotten lost in the mail and somehow ended up at Atletico's training grounds, 'cause these bastards are running and pressing at 150% the whole 90 minutes. It's unreal. Then again, Simeone was at Inter, where such practices began in the 60s with the famous Herrera's "coffee" treatments. I'm sure he learned a thing or two.

pulga

Banned
Every club in the Premier league does this because it can be enforced. What's the difference?

no skin off my back, i'd be applauding florentino if it was us lol

it's not like they have a position to reject the deal, they need the belgian cunt. If they are smart, they will try to sign ter Stegen in the summer.

judging by the rest, they picked the biggest cunt in each team

as much as it pains me to say it, keylor navas should be on every big club's GK shortlist. he's been amazing this season. barca and atletico would do well to sign him.

Clegg

Asafa Powell banned for 18 months for doping offences.

How many Jamaicans have been banned now and do we really believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

Hixx

However, Poyet stated he felt he owed it to O'Shea give him the reasons for being left out of the team.

"Because of the type of person he is, and the type of professional he is, he deserved an explanation," Poyet told the Shields Gazette.

NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T. HE'S SHITE.

Also he's John O'cuntingShea not Jaap bastard Stam.

Fuck I hate O'Shea.

Really interesting article on Rooney's new deal:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10756986/Manchester-United-made-a-smart-agreement-with-Wayne-Rooneys-new-deal.html

Rooney’s new contract does not place him on a higher basic salary such as the £300,000-a-week that has been claimed. Indeed there is understood to actually be a small drop in the £240,000-a-week he was being paid – but there is limitless scope for future earnings if he and his adviser Paul Stretford tap into United’s commercial department.

That revolutionary part of the deal has still to be formalized and exists, at present, as an understanding between the two parties rather than something that has been contractually agreed. That in itself demonstrates the goodwill that now exists which is some turnaround from last year.

In essence it means that United, by agreeing the contract, have bought the sole mandate to conduct commercial deals for Rooney. The 28-year-old cannot now go off and negotiate his own deals. If, for example, a Japanese car company want to do a separate negotiation with Rooney then they will have to deal with United.

#BasedWoodward

Meier

Asafa Powell banned for 18 months for doping offences.

How many Jamaicans have been banned now and do we really believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I think it's really unlikely that he's clean. The difference between him and his competitors just seems far too great. I would be surprised if it doesn't come out eventually.

Portugeezer

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I think it's really unlikely that he's clean. The difference between him and his competitors just seems far too great. I would be surprised if it doesn't come out eventually.

Yeah but usually they dope and are a little better than the competition.

Usain is just that good. His public image is too big, I don't think he's doping, if he is then it's some new sophisticated shit.

Maybe one day they will have a separate doping class for sports, push the human limits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom