• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Welp that's it. Porto had a million chances this half and converted none. Sevilla just scored to ice it.

Poor recognition from Mangala on the rebound there.

ssstaljs9i.gif

Meier

Porto are on Ultra Attack and just keep getting nearly raped on the counter.

Golazo by Quaresma though. Just need 2 more in 3 minutes!

unless the J = Y in dutch, you're wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sevilla.ogg

please understand.

what's is wrong with him? seems like a good striker

Have you seen him play? Finishing is alright I guess, but he's technically inept, a bad passer, a bad dribbler, has no vision(needs to dribble for several seconds when under pressure to decide what to do next), loses most of his aerial battles despite being big and strong.

I guess he COULD work in an other system, but the Ajax sytem needs a striker to do more than just score only 100% chances.

On top of all that he's incredibly injury prone.

Linius

Italy, Spain and Portugal dominating the EL. Basel pls

Have you seen him play? Finishing is alright I guess, but he's technically inept, a bad passer, a bad dribbler, has no vision(needs to dribble for several seconds when under pressure to decide what to do next), loses most of his aerial battles despite being big and strong.

I guess he COULD work in an other system, but the Ajax sytem needs a striker to do more than just score only 100% chances.

If he only were a good finisher. He still screws up a lot of his chances. Any decent striker should be able to score 20 goals in this league when they play for Ajax.

Elchele

I haven't, just looking at stats. Ajax plays possession football, like Bayern, but Atlético usually don't need the striker to do much more than pressing, scoring and making a pass or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom