• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dat Spurs bench. Who are those people? So is Soldado officially hurt or did Sherwood just give up on him?

Soldado did his hamstring at Anfield. Sandro, Dembele, and everybody else is injured. This is all we've got.

confuziz

Banned
Wolfswinkel is kinda awful huh?

20 hours without a goal in the PL. 1 all season lol.

It'd be hilarious if he scores the winner.

I don't know what people were expecting from an Utrecht striker (look at their place on the table). The portuguese league is as bad as ours. He also scored a lot of penalties so the number is flattered.

Linius

Wolfswinkel is kinda awful huh?

20 hours without a goal in the PL. 1 all season lol.

It'd be hilarious if he scores the winner.

I remember him leaving Utrecht for some club in Portugal (sporting iirc) and from what I read in the papers he did pretty good there in his first season. Wonder what ever happened to him. A lot of talented Dutch strikers who leave for midtable clubs in bigger leagues end up doing nothing though. Look at Dost and De Jong :/

Tc91

LOL

Pardew has gone with his version of Liverpools tactic and has played 2 wing backs (Dummett and Anita) and is playing Ameobi as a #10

/dead

Yurt pls help me with
Darklurker

I'm sure I can beat him, but really can't be bothered to keep wasting effigies and time getting to him. I know he's weak to Pyromancy, would Chaos and Fire Storm be good enough with a +5 glove? My soul arrows are doing fuck all, and I need a high DPS to take him out before he replicates

Is this Levy's fault?

Reinvested all the Bale money, the mistake was giving that responsibility to Baldini and AVB as far as I can tell. A lot of the blame goes to the players as well, and some bad luck.

In hindsight, might as well have pumped all of that money into a stadium fund :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is this Levy's fault?

This is Tim's fault. He can't set up a defense or a midfield. Rose is not a special player but he shouldn't be making the same mistakes every week, he gives attackers a criminal amount of space. What do they practice during the week?

We have a lot of good players injured but you should compensate for that and protect the stand-ins, not just go hammer and tongs.

3Sixty

Just toying with Cardiff here.

Also this.

BlBvJ62IEAA0LSU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom