• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Erik Pieters supposed to be some kind of clown at the back? He's not great from what I've seen, but there are far worse leftbacks in the league.

Marc

I was calling Arnie a div

Ki is so shit

I figured, aimed more at Arnie. ;)

Great ball there from Johnson, Ki not looking at the line properly when bending his run.

Wickham would be a great 10 for a club, great touches, flicks, passes etc. but he is shit at finishing at the top level unfortunately. I don't think he can make it until he can smash in more goals on his own. Very smart player but systems at the moment aren't suited to him, he seems a perfect forward for Pep though. Bring the midfield into play, not occupied by getting goals... but yeah... that will never happen. :D

Was at City, did fuck all. He isn't good enough for a team at that level. I thought Sunderland was a good move for him to be honest, the star in a team like that suits him more. I don't think he's absolutely gash, but he should be doing a lot more than he does.

So was Sturridge according to some... hardly the platform to succeed. Lets also remember that Balotelli played shit, burned houses down and had a horrible attitude but never got criticised. Johnson didn't run back to defend (in like a 4-3-3 ffs) and he got dropped and told he is a cunt in so many words by Mancini. Was the punching bag for the manager, given ten minutes to come on and perform. Then the odd start in a cup with a completely changed team and somehow expected to all click.

Nah, a good move would be Swansea for him. He likes runners around him, and quick pass and move football with give and goes which requires good passing and accuracy.

Linius

ODTiZME.jpg

So this happened today :D

Still lobbying to get the old logo back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got that shield, will look into infusing it, cheers :)

How did you deal with him after he split? Or were you doing enough DPS taht it never really mattered?

Dark Souls hardcore knobends can do one, there should be a bonfire next to him.

Yeah pretty much. I spammed the hell out of him as soon as I entered the fog.

and yeah, having to use a Human Effigy to open the portal AGAIN is a ridiculous design decision. One should be enough!

edit: Seems you took him out in 3 spells, must have taken him out in about 12 seconds before he got close to posing a problem :p

more than three! But those burned almost 70% of his hp loool

Arnie

I figured, aimed more at Arnie. ;)

Reposted from previous page incase you missed (was last post):

"Hixx was calling me a div, he (over)rates Johnson.

Johnson is an inconsistent, one-horse pony that can't defend and is a liability in his own half. I agree that he's pulled off some vital goals this season but ultimately he's not consistent enough to be worthy of any sort of reverence.

Look at that chance he just fucking bottled.

I don't even need to continue typing about him, just watch him play.

g a s h"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Sherwood had any sense he'd take off Ade and put Bentaleb on, moving Chadli to LW and Eriksen to the middle.

If he had any sense.

Arsenal 11

Fabianski, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Sanogo

Hope playing Sanogo pays off.

Bumhead

Banned
Bumhead pls

Combination of an injury crisis at centre back, being in holiday mode and Jordan Rhodes being on the pitch is doing us in.

Llera has been at fault for every goal so far. He got a booking just before HT though so hopefully he gets sent off.

L1NETT

Carson/Boyce Ramis Crainey/Perch McCarthur Gomez McCheachran Beausejour/Fortune McManaman

Arsenal SHOULD be winning this at a canter

But, tis Arsenal

And the FA Cup.

#magic

Combination of an injury crisis at centre back, being in holiday mode and Jordan Rhodes being on the pitch is doing us in.

Llera has been at fault for every goal so far. He got a booking just before HT though so hopefully he gets sent off.

Fair enough

Prem clubs has to take a punt on Rhodes in the summer surely.

Hixx

How much did Everton pay for Stones?

Between him and the other two English young CBs (Jones, Smalling) he is impressing me the most lately. Can actually play and is as dependable as they come defensively. Plays like he's 30!

Hixx

So apparently the singing at the SAFC match during the minutes silence was Everton fans singing something about jft96.

Kassu

Banned
Well we managed to score and get a draw out of that match. I guess that's decent, expected us to win though. And being fifth is great, even though season has only just started.

TrN4JNr.png

Hixx

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme
Half-time: #safc 0 @Everton 0. @ConnorWickham10 has contributed more in first half than @JozyAltidore has in his last three appearances.
Jozy Altidore ‏@JozyAltidore
@sunechograeme that's good. Happy to see him playing well.

LOOOOOOOL poor Jozy

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, took Hixx to mean the Everton fans had been decent

Half-time: #safc 0 @Everton 0. @ConnorWickham10 has contributed more in first half than @JozyAltidore has in his last three appearances.

LOOOOOOOL poor Jozy

LOOOOOOOL oh shit

Tc91

Uh oh, Lescott - Demichellis could be real tomorrow.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 7m
Just heard more on Kompany. Story will be updated shortly. It doesn't sound good I'm afraid

I think Hixx means they were chatting "justice for the 96"

Everton and Sunderland fans have both been brilliant, especially around the time the truth came about in public. Not gonna let 2 or 3 idiots change my opinion on that

I struggle to call them idiots tbf. It's idiotic as it will always be misinterpreted when it interrupts a silence, but it's a misguided attempt to pay their respects.

LOOOOOOOL poor Jozy

Oof. Painful reading :(

He is shite though.

Abraxas

Not sure if this has been posted.

Arsenal team: Fabianski, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom