• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

Spurs...
nt5j5sS.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Not one player in our half when Albion played that long ball.

lol OG

It's ON

Showaddy

Sherwood really is the worst caretaker since Ian Huntley. How the fuck do you manage to send a team out to just run around in circles?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Close.

I don't understand why we don't drop 15 yards in defense. How many balls in behind until Tim sees that?

Marc

Why does Barkley keep getting benched at the moment, struggling with an injury or something? He absolutely bossed Arsenal when he came on.

As for Adam Johnson, Sunderland would be dead and buried long ago without him. To say he is a div is ridiculous, look at the idiots that surround him, can't exactly look to play quick one-two's with this lot. I maintain that if he was starting with good players and not the obvious and only real threat for a team, he would play a lot better.

3Sixty

fucking hell just please next time tell me EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING

i need the dosh m8

mumei pls

i don't want to see how much fucking money you're hoovering up each weekend

Teach us your ways

Needed the money too as I've pissed up hundreds of pounds drinking the last few weeks.

Are you an Xperia Z bro? Congrats on the win

It is!

Adrenaline Flight in the scottish grand national in 3 mins. 25/1 worth a little dabble.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt pls help me with
Darklurker

I'm sure I can beat him, but really can't be bothered to keep wasting effigies and time getting to him. I know he's weak to Pyromancy, would Chaos and Fire Storm be good enough with a +5 glove? My soul arrows are doing fuck all, and I need a high DPS to take him out before he replicates

I fucked him up with 2 x Soul Geyser and Forbidden Sun :lol

Do you have any fire weapons? And did you get the Rebel's Greatshield from the Forest of Fallen Giants (in a chest guarded by the giant Lizards)? It has some nice Dark resistance (it'll reach 100% if you infuse it with a Dark Orb). Stay close and strafe clockwise and only attack him after his combos. And don't be greedy with your swings :p! His attacks are pretty easy to dodge, you only have to sprint past them or simply roll your way out of them.

+5 glove is better than nothing! :p Flame Swathe is pretty handy when he's up in the air

Hixx

Why does Barkley keep getting benched at the moment, struggling with an injury or something? He absolutely bossed Arsenal when he came on.

As for Adam Johnson, Sunderland would be dead and buried long ago without him. To say he is a div is ridiculous, look at the idiots that surround him, can't exactly look to play quick one-two's with this lot. I maintain that if he was starting with good players and not the obvious and only real threat for a team, he would play a lot better.

I was calling Arnie a div

Ki is so shit

Wilbur

Banned
1-0 Fulham, my man HUGO

Was at City, did fuck all. He isn't good enough for a team at that level. I thought Sunderland was a good move for him to be honest, the star in a team like that suits him more. I don't think he's absolutely gash, but he should be doing a lot more than he does.

Arnie

To say he is a div is ridiculous

Hixx was calling me a div, he (over)rates Johnson.

Johnson is an inconsistent, one-horse pony that can't defend and is a liability in his own half. I agree that he's pulled off some vital goals this season but ultimately he's not consistent enough to be worthy of any sort of reverence.

Look at that chance he just fucking bottled.

I don't even need to continue typing about him, just watch him play.

g a s h

I fucked him up with 2 x Soul Geyser and Forbidden Sun :lol

Did you get the Rebel's Greatshield from the Forest of Fallen Giants? It has some nice Dark resistance (it'll reach 100% if you infuse it with a Dark Orb). Stay close and strafe clockwise and only attack him after his combos. And don't be greedy with your swings :p! His attacks are pretty easy to dodge, you only have to sprint past them or simply roll your way out of them.

Got that shield, will look into infusing it, cheers :)

How did you deal with him after he split? Or were you doing enough DPS taht it never really mattered?

Dark Souls hardcore knobends can do one, there should be a bonfire next to him.

edit: Seems you took him out in 3 spells, must have taken him out in about 12 seconds before he got close to posing a problem :p

Wilbur

Banned
1-0 Stoke. Hughes doing a good job there. I remember how fucking tough his Blackburn side were to play against, finished sixth once or twice. He's a good manager when he's got limitations. He just happens to be a bitter, miserable cunt.

Hixx

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT A FOUL

FUCK OFF YUO CUNT

edit: fuck Lee Probert I hope he breaks his FUCKING NOSE THE SNIVELLING CUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom