• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

The last Bayern won the CL, they were knocked by Madrid in the following season and Madrid won the CL
#FuckBayern

yeah, we know how talk like this ended last year

jnJ1ixfAfEl7D.jpg

Salvadora

A proper striker w/ Walcott out wide and Ozil will do fine.

Dreading today's match.
I'm completely bricking it too.

Wigan looked really impressive vs City and are going to be right up for this fight. The only positive that comes to mind is the return of Ramsey and his wonder goals.

L1NETT

Oh dear Arry, can those idiots on twice as much as the rest of division not win a little game for you :(

Hope they get obliterated in the playoffs

COME ON SIR STEVE

Wilbz you read my mind.

Bouremouth/Brighton/Reading would be fine too.

Hixx

So the day after Gus confirms Colback and Bardsley have rejected contract offers he plays them both.

What the fuck, Poyet. They should be training with the reserves.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait, The Double and Enemy are adapted from the same book (The Double)?

WHAT? Are you serious?
KuGsj.gif

which one is better?! The Double is getting better reviews but I don't like Jesse Eisenberg or that its a Comedy.

On the other hand, Denis Villeneuve (Prisoners!), Jake Gyllenhaal and Mélanie Laurent <3

L1NETT

Oh fuck off Nedum Onuoha

Usho he looks pretty sharp i'll give ya that.

But can't see him getting a look in if you keep spending big bucks on Paulinho and the like.

Josh Mccechran 2.0

--

The Double is mint Yurt son.

Also, why haven't you all seen The Raid 2!

WHY

Wilbur

Banned
Fuuuuuu nutjob is blocked. How am I supposed to watch football now :(

WHAT? Are you serious?
KuGsj.gif

which one is better?! The Double is getting better reviews but I don't like Jesse Eisenberg or that its a Comedy.

On the other hand, Denis Villeneuve (Prisoners!), Jake Gyllenhaal and Mélanie Laurent <3

It's not really much of a comedy, just a bit quirky. And Eisenberg is brilliant in it.

And they're both loosely adapted from the same idea, not direct adaptations of the story.

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna go see the Raid 2 on Monday my sweet Linius. Gotta try and fit in Calvary and Muppets 2 as well, yeezus. So little time in the day

SERIOUSLY THE FUCK

You have tried to access a website that is under criminal investigation by the UK:
Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit (PIPCU)

Uus4Plt.png

L1NETT

There is a kitchen scene where I nearly exploded, that's all I say :p
--

Good luck to Wolves today, can guarantee a Champ spot if they win today

RAVEL UGH

I'm completely bricking it too.

Wigan looked really impressive vs City and are going to be right up for this fight. The only positive that comes to mind is the return of Ramsey and his wonder goals.
I'm not expecting much as he's just come back from a (needlessly) long injury.

Frustrating to think what could have been if not for injuries.

Kassu

Banned
We're playing our first Veikkausliiga match at the moment and it didn't really have a great start so far. We have been in control of the match the whole time but then our opponent Rops scored offside goal from corner and ref didn't do anything so here we are already losing our first match in Veikkausliiga..

HT 1-0, hope we can score actual goals on the second half.

confuziz

Banned
We're playing our first Veikkausliiga match at the moment and it didn't really have a great start so far. We have been in control of the match the whole time but then our opponent Rops scored offside goal from corner and ref didn't do anything so here we are already losing our first match in Veikkausliiga..

HT 1-0, hope we can score actual goals on the second half.

People play football in Finland? How to they deal with the ice?

deroli

Come on Hannover, you can do it, you can bury Hamburg!

A very entertaining match so far. Hannover is the much better side atm. Just hit the post and got one ball cleared off the line.
Btw, take a look at Hamburg's remaining matches: Wolfsburg (h), Augsburg (a), München (h), Mainz (a). Not easy at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom