• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Uh oh, Lescott - Demichellis could be real tomorrow.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 7m
Just heard more on Kompany. Story will be updated shortly. It doesn't sound good I'm afraid

ImaginaryFairAdouri.gif

K1LLER7

please stop

Seriously, the closer we've got to the game the more I've been nervous about it. I don't want either team to win the league, I'm hoping and praying for a draw and then a Chelsea win at Anfield.

Anybody but Liverpool. Hopefully Yaya turns up tomorrow.

Fintan

please stop

Seriously, the closer we've got to the game the more I've been nervous about it. I don't want either team to win the league, I'm hoping and praying for a draw and then a Chelsea win at Anfield.
I'm not entirely sure, but something like Liverpool winning and City also losing to say Everton is the most likely path to Chelsea winning the league. I think a draw still leaves City in a good position?

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not entirely sure, but something like Liverpool winning and City also losing to say Everton is the most likely path to Chelsea winning the league. I think a draw still leaves City in a good position?

Liverpool winning gives them more motivation to win against you though.

City drawing tomorrow, losing at Everton and Palace while Liverpool lose to you and Palace, and you win every single game from now on

please

please

PLEASE GOD

elseanio

I struggle to call them idiots tbf. It's idiotic as it will always be misinterpreted when it interrupts a silence, but it's a misguided attempt to pay their respects.

Haha, so much miscommunication on! I mean if we're 2 or 3 idiots be idiots during a silence, I won't let that change my opinion of both sets of fans as a whole. I believe the justice chants were before and after the silence, and there was a separate disturbance during.

Meier

Based on a description I read (came down awkward during an aerial challenge), I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to J-Rod. Praying otherwise.

Fintan

Liverpool winning gives them more motivation to win against you though.

City drawing tomorrow, losing at Everton and Palace while Liverpool lose to you and Palace, and you win every single game from now on

please

please

PLEASE GOD
There'd be something weirdly poetic about Pulis being the one who ultimately stops Liverpool winning the title. Not like Norwich or Newcastle are going to do anything anyway.

Haha, so much miscommunication on! I mean if we're 2 or 3 idiots be idiots during a silence, I won't let that change my opinion of both sets of fans as a whole. I believe the justice chants were before and after the silence, and there was a separate disturbance during.

Ah, fair enough then :p

People who instigate the disruption of minute silences for unjustifiable reasons should be banned for life

Marc

Reposted from previous page incase you missed (was last post):

"Hixx was calling me a div, he (over)rates Johnson.

Johnson is an inconsistent, one-horse pony that can't defend and is a liability in his own half. I agree that he's pulled off some vital goals this season but ultimately he's not consistent enough to be worthy of any sort of reverence.

Look at that chance he just fucking bottled.

I don't even need to continue typing about him, just watch him play.

g a s h"

He has 10 goals playing in the worst team in the league. That is more than Borini, Sterling, Henderson, Coutinho etc. again not for a free scoring and excellent playing team like Liverpool.

Nearly set up another goal there, as he always does, Sunderland players just can't put away anything he creates. Not his fault.

A player misses a chance, he must be shit then. Suarez missed loads of easy chances last season, Sturridge has missed some easy ones... it happens to the best. They get multiple chances a game though, Johnson doesn't to that extent. Again, you seem to be ignoring where this Sunderland team are and that Johnson has easily been outscoring all his teammate's and peers. How many other wingers have given that return, and in a team the likes of Sunderland?

Talking bollocks mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom