• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Cattermole is boss, doesn't get the credit because he lets himself down too much.

Very smart player in a dipshits body.

Best DM England have, yet won't get close to that plane.

Wilbur

Banned
Cattermole is boss, doesn't get the credit because he lets himself down too much.

Well then he deservedly doesn't get the credit because he's responsible for it.

And I thought anyone could play DM?

Scum

He should just put himself in a kit from a team in the current top 7 in the league. He'll get his ticket, no problem.

Wes

venison crêpe
We have had so many let offs.

Guzan kicking out not noticed by the ref.
A close penalty appeal not given.
A penalty given then reversed.

If we get anything from this it'll be a miracle.

Ade looks just about really dangerous all the time. Consistently gets the ball in terrifyingly deep or open positions, but I rarely see him take advantage of it.

Fuck off Spurs.

Marc

Well then he deservedly doesn't get the credit because he's responsible for it.

And I thought anyone could play DM?

Some of it, he has built a reputation for himself which is now too late to rectify, certainly been overly punished this season.

Yeah, that is what I said, every DM from any era is exactly the same in standard and ability. Doing a job and doing it to the highest standard has a difference like in any job. Some jobs though are McDonalds level, so the best in that job will always be a McDonalds employee, and some are rocket scientists where the best can go down in history.

He should just put himself in a kit from a team in the current top 7 in the league. He'll get his ticket, no problem.

The way it works unfortunately.

Unlucky Sunderland, well its Wes Brown so not unlucky... deserved really.

Scum

For the love of all that is Holy. For once, please lolspurs, do someone a fucking favour and be relied upon.

L1NETT

Gonna say Congrats Wolves now!

Will be nice having a less scary League One next year <3

FUCK OFF PORT VALE. 2-0 up to 3-2 down to Notts County, who leap out of the bottom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom