• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
What a disaster, how come a team with Messi and Neymar struggle so much to score goals!?

Martino has to go, players don't know what the fuck they are doing. Mindlessly crossing the ball when the players are small, wtf seriously!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What was Carson trying to do with his frolicking?

Just made it easy for the takers.

deroli

Meh, even Hopp's boys scored three in München... ;)
But it's once again fun being a bvb supporter. Still three points ahead of Schalke, and the last games all were great: Turned a 0:1 into an important 2:1 win against Wolfsburg, a superb match against madrid without an happy end and today's victory of course.
Also, we have to talk about München's Schalker: Neuer abandoned the sinking ship early because he couldn't cope with a heartbreaking defeat against us and Rafinha showed again why he is called a rat amongst football connaisseurs (= Dortmund fans). Typical Schalke behaviour... they might wear a red shirt but their heart is still Königsblau.

All those 1-0 wins today in the premier league. Would think it was serie a.

First one he was a foot off his line as well. Is the ref even watching the fucking keeper?

He kept at least one foot on the line for the first, as it was kicked.

waddocxzm.gif

Just in time to sign Firmino

Milch is very excited about it

Yeah, we need an agile, technically apt CAM like him. Though I think Kagawa is more realistic, dunno.

Poor Wigan :|
Grats Arsenal, don't mess it up now.
/lol, Mertesacker's giving an interview. Not too bad.

//"Poor Wigan :|" <- is what I wrote when I saw that kid ^ :|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CONGRATS ARSENAL GAF AND ARSENAL SYMPATHISERS (L1NETT)

YOU'RE GOING TO WIN THE FA CUP

SPARKLY SILVERWARE

ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING

jtb

Banned
Was it Ronaldo in 2010 who wanted to take the fifth penalty, and they were already knocked out before it got to him?

the Euro semifinal against Spain

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to always put your best penalty taker 3rd because that's most likely to be the highest pressure one (most likely to eliminate your side if you miss)

L1NETT

The Wigan hype train has been cancelled, all footy gaf members are advised to the take the Sheffield United Nigel Clough replacement service

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom