• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many injuries. lol

And why the fuck is playing Modric and no Casemiro. Does Ancelolti knows what's a rotation?

Of course he does

originally-kebab.jpg

FootballFan

We are really struggling in this match. Disappointing performance yet again.
Let's see if we can at least salvage a point.

Granada and especially their keeper have been really good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barcelona's best chance so far: Busquets in a penalty-box scramble. Desperate times.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/es/images/9/9c/Dragon-ball-gt-the-last-oracle-of-luud-cart-d-p34.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/568_523942394338980_813933156_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

i can't

According to Thomas Hennecke from Kicker, we're trying to get Kagawa.
Yeah...I don't know - it must have been the rumour snippet out there. I'll believe it when I see it. But a Sahin type model (loan + clause for like 10-15m) would be superb for us.

Apart from that I'm not even sure if we need Ginter right now. Kehl and Friedrich and Kirch of all people show no signs of ageing. I'd just extend with Kirch and Friedrich. Even Gündogan's problems are not that threatening any more with Jojic looking so great and Kirch acting like Pirlo all of a sudden, lol
And with Subotic already about to come back. We're pretty much set. I'd sign him and loan him back to Freiburg to compensate for the inevitable Hummels departure in 2015.
Next to Kagawa-type CAM we just need some young, albeit talented / promising striker next to Ramos to substitute Lewandowski and see how Ji works out. I feel like he will become the true Lewandowski successor. Maybe I'm just cray though..

Man, I can't remember the last Saturday evening I spent watching football. Fucking footygaf..

First save sure, second save I am not sure he had any idea what was happening. His appendage was just in the way.

Slow-mo shows he moves his arm very deliberately into the patch pf the ball. Lucky, as he was guessing on instinct where the ball would go, and it was a poor attempt, but still a brilliant save

FootballFan

Slow-mo shows he moves his arm very deliberately into the patch pf the ball. Lucky, as he was guessing on instinct where the ball would go, and it was a poor attempt, but still a brilliant save

No doubt, it was amazing to watch. What a game. Was discussing it with someone a few days ago. Probably the greatest Non-Barcelona match I have ever witnessed. Well deserved victory.

Linius

In a way this game reminds me a bit of Ajax - City. So much expensive and talented strikers against a small club but they just can't score.

I'm not watching, is he keeping his form from the Atletico game? Robinho 2.0

Edit : fuck it, will switch over.

He shot the ball miles off target. Was a difficult shot, but it looked terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom