• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear wilbur, add me to snappychattu, my name is woodenlung

pretty much the only stuff i get there is these dumb girls from my uni class, who thinks i'm interested in seeing their cats. I send them pics of myself pissing in return.

dc?

BlDNuZWCIAAwl3t.jpg:large

twix up the bum

no harm done
I can't even

Wilbur

Banned
dear wilbur, add me to snappychattu, my name is woodenlung

pretty much the only stuff i get there is these dumb girls from my uni class, who thinks i'm interested in seeing their cats. I send them pics of myself pissing in return.

:lol

added you but there's a superior video of the incident in whatsapp anyway

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You think Dredd's better you sick fuck.

Punching people in corridors > shooting people in corridors. Always. Now. And forever.

hahaha wait, I said that? Dredd was surprisingly enjoyable too.

Maybe, might be because everyone went into it without knowing what to expect, so it was easier for it to impress. I do think it's extremely fun and better than most movies in the same vein.

Yeah, I agree.

Clegg

I didn't much like the Raid.

Not my kind of movie tbh. Switched it off halfway and watch Once Upon a Time in America instead.

Elchele

had a terrible day.

I went to the supermarket for my weekly shop. Once I was in front of the cashier I noticed my money was gone. So I lost 500 pesos (50$) my weekly amount of money.

Went back to the house, took the 500 pesos of the next week and went back to the supermarket to get everything back. I paid, took a taxi, then when I'm in front of my building, I make a fucking step out of the taxi and one of the bags collapses

fuck this day

fuck whoever took my money

fuck Bremen

Wilbur

Banned
Antonio Valencia says he's disappointed at not getting more starts and thinks he deserves more minutes..

Is he fucking serious? He starts all the fucking time. He starts every single big match. Fuck him.

had a terrible day.

I went to the supermarket for my weekly shop. Once I was in front of the cashier I noticed my money was gone. So I lost 500 pesos (50$) my weekly amount of money.

Went back to the house, took the 500 pesos of the next week and went back to the supermarket to get everything back. I paid, took a taxi, then when I'm in front of my building, I make a fucking step out of the taxi and one of the bags collapses

fuck this day

fuck whoever took my money

fuck Bremen

oh man, sorry to hear that. Is that another week without food :(

Salazar

Antonio Valencia says he's disappointed at not getting more starts and thinks he deserves more minutes..

Waste of space.

It'll reflect something going badly wrong if he plays the latter years of his career for us. Not only is he shit at what he does, he's several levels below shit at everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom