• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vin Diesel just scored on Roma

BlDFWt3CQAA9GHX.jpg

Koko

Banned
Guys, I want to start season 2 of Hannibal but I'm engrossed in Mad Men and Boardwalk.

I know it's only a few episodes but I can't bring myself to do it.

Although I don't think Hannibal is on the same level that Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire, you should really start Season 2. It's been a good season so far.

Wilbur

Banned
He'll end up at Spurs or Newcastle.

I think van Gaal is nailed on for Spurs to be honest.

You're right there. And it makes sense we weren't looking for replacements until CL exit was ensured given the presumed clauses in his contract. I just hope we're looking at the right people. LvG suggests we are.

I'd assume our list is pretty short though. I can't see many realistic options out there. Klopp is a very very big maybe, but I doubt it.

Blablurn

If you win the treble, which is IMO the most likely scenario, today's match will be forgotten when you lift the CL trophy. But if that doesn't occur, because another Finale daheim happens, more key players get injured or the referee just fucks with you, everyone will look back and say that today's defeat was the season's turning point.
Just like last year's supercup victory against us was München's most important win on the road to the treble according to Mr. Weltklasse. Because Bayern finally started believing in themselves blablabla. Or the win against Chelsea in the european supercup was this season's most important match, because it could have been the second title you lost and then the whole seasons would have been so much more difficult... bullshit.
Chances are slim, but it is a possibility. And it would be really really funny.

Believe.

Well, I like reasonable Dortmund Fans. And I already congratulated you guys on the win (which didnt caught any attention lol). You beat us in all aspects today. Unfortunately one of your guys here throws around with insults when it comes to Bayern and I don't like this. I have no idea why the British guys were offended by my posts suddenly but its okay. Anyway, Dortmund will come back way stronger next year and you will have a nice future once the injuries go back. Thats my last comment.

justjohn

I would love to see klopp and simeone in the premier league. Even though they would make our rivals stronger the EPL will still benefit. Wenger and Moyes are fucking dinosaurs.

here's the clubs mentioned by a pundit on TV that were "very interested" in Jesus:

Valencia
Galatasaray
Monaco
"2 clubs from the PL"

he also joked (or maybe not) that Jesus was having english classes.

subtles

Yeah what you guys need is fullback. Bertrand for 15m? He's British and won CL in his first match ever in the competition, that's winner mentality.

We get to pick between Shaw and Moreno. Bertrand is the reason Mourinho won't go for a LB this summer. A real winner.

subtles

Suso to come back and help us play intricate passes around teams that park the bus.

No need for pace. No need for power. We're missing that Spanish touch.

ryan-ts

Turned off the Arsenal game to go write my exam in the 80th minute. I just looked at the results and saw that Arsenal had won... so fucking pumped. Go you shitty ass gooners go!

Salvadora

Turned off the Arsenal game to go write my exam in the 80th minute. I just looked at the results and saw that Arsenal had won... so fucking pumped. Go you shitty ass gooners go!

The trick is to lull your opponent into a false sense of security by playing like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom