• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Tiki taka - GONE

Diving? STILL IN

mehmardiv9gzlv.gif

neymareebss.gif

sddsmnee3abur.gif

Seriously do you enjoy seeing your team do this?

not surprised at all

atletico will win the league

TeddyBoy

Hold out for 15. Agger's too injury prone as great as he has been.

There's talk we might go for Caulker assuming CF get relegated.

Squirtly, Caulker, Ilori, Sakho.

Not bad.

€15 million for Agger wouldn't be too bad, he's brilliant on his day but he's not played at that level all season really.

We are not going for Caulker, we bought Sakho because we need CB's who can do everything, it's partially why we get away with not having a CDM. Caulker isn't that good.

Ilori was bought to be Sakho's partner and like Feorax says, he could yet prove his worth.

We get to pick between Shaw and Moreno. Bertrand is the reason Mourinho won't go for a LB this summer. A real winner.

We won't get Shaw, he just costs too much and we can't spend over £20 on a young LB. I think both Moreno and Bertrand are possibilities though.

Since you guys love Lallana so much, I've had a change of heart on our chances with him. If Pochettino leaves Southampton and if we won the league, I think he'd be willing to come to us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
had a terrible day.

I went to the supermarket for my weekly shop. Once I was in front of the cashier I noticed my money was gone. So I lost 500 pesos (50$) my weekly amount of money.

Went back to the house, took the 500 pesos of the next week and went back to the supermarket to get everything back. I paid, took a taxi, then when I'm in front of my building, I make a fucking step out of the taxi and one of the bags collapses

fuck this day

fuck whoever took my money

fuck Bremen

somewhere in Denmark, there's a guy touching himself while reading this tale of despair.

sorry Jupp <3

Barzul

Alex Ox-Chamberlain &#8207;@Alex_OxChambo 12m
Fans were unbelievable today! Kept us going right till the end! I don't care how we did it, we're where we wanted to be, in the final!! #AFC

At the end the W is all that matters.

Good day today...

Ran early morning errands
Had breakfast with the gf
Barcelona lost
Madrid looked in great form
Sun was out
Biked 7.6 km's
Didn't get near any work..

Wes

venison crêpe
Twix-story

Oh dear.

You know, I sometimes think about the people who work at the likes of the Sport. Do you think they get excited going to work when their dream was to win a Pulitzer or something along those lines? Where do people who work at the sport go next, because surely they have no credibility left afterwards?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know, I sometimes think about the people who work at the likes of the Sport. Do you think they get excited going to work when their dream was to win a Pulitzer or something along those lines? Where do people who work at the sport go next, because surely they have no credibility left afterwards?

post transfer bollocks on twitter.

Gravity spoilers.

hahah no worries, it wasn't a spoiler. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom