• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Didn't expect a result on Saturday at Derby. Certainly not with our form. Thankfully only millwall picked up a point in the bottom three. One more win should seal it. No idea where it's coming from :(

Wilbur

Banned
I dunno what's happening with these disconnections man, my internet's working fine. Dunno if it's the playstation or the internet or whatever

You were dominating the fuck out of me anyway :lol

I dunno what's happening with these disconnections man, my internet's working fine. Dunno if it's the playstation or the internet or whatever

You were dominating the fuck out of me anyway :lol

That one is me, internet at home has been dodgy all weekend. I miss my halls connection haha.

Wilbur

Banned
When I go asleep I put something that's neither funny nor scary on like Pokemon

That one is me, internet at home has been dodgy all weekend. I miss my halls connection haha.

Ahhhh right. My keeper was keeping me in that anyway :lol

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEFEND

Messi

kloppe3kzr.gif

Fuck watching stuff as you're trying to sleep. It's all about podcasts. Audiobooks can be cool too, problem is just remembering where you got to.

Yeah this is my preferred choice, sadly I only listen to one podcast and I listen to it immediately after it comes out so I'm left with nothing when I go to sleep.

My playlist of gentle music helps me through many a night though.

Yeah this is my preferred choice, sadly I only listen to one podcast and I listen to it immediately after it comes out so I'm left with nothing when I go to sleep.

My playlist of gentle music helps me through many a night though.

What podcast is that? I really just listen to whatever, recently been into hardcore history, real well done podcast. Listen to the bombcast every week though, often tested.com's podcast too. Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchants podcasts and radio show with Karl Pilkington is GOAT, need to re listen to that soon. Radiolab can be cool, although dropped in quality I think. and then of course football weekly and the football ramble... and then a few Danish radio shows that are also on podcast.

Think it's fair to say I listen to a lot, but I listen to it all the time really, on public transportation, when walking my dog or making dinner, I hate focusing on just one task these days, need something in the background too.

Wilbur

Banned
I keep listening to the XFM radio shows over and over again, it gets a bit boring round series 2 when there's a lot of the same stories coming up but most of it is just golden

What podcast is that? I really just listen to whatever, recently been into hardcore history, real well done podcast. Listen to the bombcast every week though, often tested.com's podcast too. Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchants podcasts and radio show with Karl Pilkington is GOAT, need to re listen to that soon. Radiolab can be cool, although dropped in quality I think. and then of course football weekly and the football ramble... and then a few Danish radio shows that are also on podcast.

Think it's fair to say I listen to a lot, but I listen to it all the time really, on public transportation, when walking my dog or making dinner, I hate focusing on just one task these days, need something in the background too.

Super Best Friendcast, they're a Let's Play channel that added podcasts to their repetoire, it's really hard to recommend because you'll miss a lot of in-jokes if you don't follow their youtube as well. Their podcast(and channel) is extremely Giant Bomb like though, but more Japan oriented(I stopped watching/listening Giant Bomb after 3 or so years because I eventually got turned off by their Western games boner).

I would listen to other podcasts but I have no idea where to start, the people in it have to be likeable and I can't disagree too much with their opinions or I just rage my ass off. Football podcasts would be interesting but I don't know how to find the good ones.

Definitely feel you with the hating to focus on one task. I feel like I'm wasting my life If I'm not doing 3 things at the same time. I dislike playing/watching anything that requires my full attention the entire time, like some video games and shows. This is why FM is so good and addicting as fuck, same with Fifa.

I can't help it when they have Hufflepuff wizards teleporting about defending their goal.

You should have seen the wizards in fifa 13

ib26Nfnil4ko9I.gif

pls no

not pamperchu

That's exactly the kind of reaction I hope to get out of the opponents when we play. I alternate between Big Bo, Sharkeisha and Pamperchu.

Super Best Friendcast, they're a Let's Play channel that added podcasts to their repetoire, it's really hard to recommend because you'll miss a lot of in-jokes if you don't follow their youtube as well. Their podcast(and channel) is extremely Giant Bomb like though, but more Japan oriented(I stopped watching/listening Giant Bomb after 3 or so years because I eventually got turned off by their Western games boner).

I would listen to other podcasts but I have no idea where to start, the people in it have to be likeable and I can't disagree too much with their opinions or I just rage my ass off. Football podcasts would be interesting but I don't know how to find the good ones.

Definitely feel you with the hating to focus on one task. I feel like I'm wasting my life If I'm not doing 3 things at the same time. I dislike playing/watching anything that requires my full attention the entire time, like some video games and shows. This is why FM is so good and addicting as fuck, same with Fifa.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/series/footballweekly

http://www.thefootballramble.com/show

are easily the best football podcasts imo. and yeah, exact same reason I play so much FM haha.

Clegg

How Did This Get Made is a very well done podcast.

It's basically three comedians ripping the piss out of some really bad movies.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/series/footballweekly

http://www.thefootballramble.com/show

are easily the best football podcasts imo. and yeah, exact same reason I play so much FM haha.
Thanks, I'll give em a shot.

How Did This Get Made is a very well done podcast.

It's basically three comedians ripping the piss out of some really bad movies.

I think I listened to an episode in which they did Fast Furious 6, it was really funny. I'm guessing I need to watch the actual movies first if I want the full effect though.

GorillaJu

Just finished watching season 1 of Party Down. Fucking goat tier show. Last episode had me in tears. Can't remember ever laughing that hard at a show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom