• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy in one of my classes went to Freetown and told me people were openly selling drugs and guns there. Was he exaggerating for the sake of a story?

nope. I was worried this was where Wooden was going to kill me or worse rape me. Looking back I am mental to even thinking about travelling to another country to meet Wooden cause he is a weird dude online but it was totally worth it in the end!

you lurker

minecraft is till begin played? im hestitating to get it on pc

I hate keeping up with the thread. I play it once every couple of months.

A guy in one of my classes went to Freetown and told me people were openly selling drugs and guns there. Was he exaggerating for the sake of a story?

no, there's a street called pusher street there, their motto is no hard drugs but you can certainly buy something to smoke.

w3jSRNG.jpg

mS0ay78.jpg

OYq9aP6.jpg

Frq084i.jpg

There's some great houses there too, that they've clearly been high when making

Linius

nope. I was worried this was where Wooden was going to kill me or worse rape me. Looking back I am mental to even thinking about travelling to another country to meet Wooden cause he is a weird dude online but it was totally worth it in the end!

I hate keeping up with the thread. I play it once every couple of months.

you dsurviced the dam too, you're an adventurer!

I'm super excited, hope PSV doesn't fuck up. So many people think ADO is going to give us trouble because they haven't lost a bunch of games in a row versus scrub teams, hilarious.

Frankie already deserves a statue.

hope it all comes together tmorrow.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
watching Gravity and shouting at Bullock, just do what the man says you stupid fucking idiot, you got no O2 left and all you are doing is stopping and saying "No No I cant blah blah blah, 02 dropping im so sad blah blah" just fucking do what you're told you stupid heffalump.

K1LLER7

watching Gravity and shouting at Bullock, just do what the man says you stupid fucking idiot, you got no O2 left and all you are doing is stopping and saying "No No I cant blah blah blah, 02 dropping im so sad blah blah" just fucking do what you're told you stupid heffalump.
Gravity was meh. But, not as bad as Paranormal Activity 4. Just finished watching and Everything was so predictable. Can't believe they made 4 parts to this shit. And the ending, my word.

Wilbur

Banned

she's stranded in space you fucking idiot she might be SCARED

Come pick me up (with your mother) and we can go to Amsterdam together. We can even share a premium hooker, one of those with teeth.

I actually might drive if I go again and see if parking is cheaper but I am not driving to out of my way to Copenhagen and then back to Amsterdam or wherever and then back again. Unless you can come up with a really good reason :p

Wilbur

Banned
But why can't she JUST BE RATIONAL AND LISTEN TO THE GHOST

ahahahaahaha the ghost

oh dear

I actually might drive if I go again and see if parking is cheaper but I am not driving to out of my way to Copenhagen and then back to Amsterdam or wherever and then back again. Unless you can come up with a really good reason :p

I'll come innit. I loved the dam. We can smoke the piff together Quiche, go twos some hooker

still bummer dat willy didnt meet up

I didn't have time m8 it was a jam packed sesh

Yeah I'd be down for Amsterdam, and certainly down for some of those premium teeth hookers. Imagine the gaf thread 'Me and 3 Gaffers flew to Amsterdam and split hookers'.

But why can't she JUST BE RATIONAL AND LISTEN TO THE GHOST

:loooooool
I legitimately thought Wes was dying the first time I heard him laughing. Won't sound out of place in a zoo either.

:looooooooooooooool

Edit: Oh and wilbs, fancy a game of Fifa?

I'm scared of flying.

If we play there and I have some money I will maybe think about it! You have to remember this would be my first time driving out of the country so I might crash and kill us both.....

Ok, part of me wants this to happen now. A bunch of us in my car driving across Europe would be pretty fucking rad.

Last time I met up with a bunch of people from lionheads forums in Amsterdam, we ended up eating shrooms and watching star trek at a hotel. This time can only get less weird. It's a date.

If we play there and I have some money I will maybe think about it! You have to remember this would be my first time driving out of the country so I might crash and kill us both.....

Well I'm actually not scared of flying either. I just hate it when they make me take my shoes off.

Linius

Ok, part of me wants this to happen now. A bunch of us in my car driving across Europe would be pretty fucking rad.

euro trip

yes!

Barzul

Titanfall Is the best shooter I've played in years. Especially now that I'm actually good at it. What games are you guys playing?

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I'd be down for Amsterdam, and certainly down for some of those premium teeth hookers. Imagine the gaf thread 'Me and 3 Gaffers flew to Amsterdam and split hookers'.

:loooooool

:looooooooooooooool

Edit: Oh and wilbs, fancy a game of Fifa?

Yeah alright. I'll come on now

also

yes to the euro trip

IM FUCKING ON IT

Wilbur

Banned
Will im going on deans one just because i accidentally clicked that one ok

evilore doesnt have the budo we have

we will show him

evilore pls come with us and pay for the hookers

Last time I met up with a bunch of people from lionheads forums in Amsterdam, we ended up eating shrooms and watching star trek at a hotel. This time can only get less weird. It's a date.

Well I'm actually not scared of flying either. I just hate it when they make me take my shoes off.
They always stop and frisk me :(

Where is my white people privilege

Barzul

I've returned to Diablo 3. It's finally the game it should've been 2 years ago. By which I mean it's fucking good.

I haven't really had time to sink my teeth into that yet, but the game is definitely more fun than I remember vanilla being (And I played a lot of vanilla). I have beat the xpac and get to 70, I'll carve out time for it somehow to do more rift farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom