• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Valencia said of this season with the Reds: “I would like to have more minutes. I would like to have a more important role here. In fact, I would have liked to have more importance inside the team.

“But I have not been given the chance. I hope next season will be better for me as well as for Man United.”

No signs at all of any comprehension of how shit he has been. At least Clev makes "I know I need to raise my game" comments.

Wilbur

Banned
No signs at all of any comprehension of how shit he has been. At least Clev makes "I know I need to raise my game" comments.

I can't believe he actually said that, he's had loads of fucking minutes. Just played 180 minutes against Bayern, you fucking CUNT

what r u yapping boot

god 664 unread messages

how much dick

There's a wispa in an anus, someone saying "let me kiss your pussy" and a hairy indian woman

well

worth it

what r u yapping boot

god 664 unread messages

how much dick

I'm not saying this was recreated

BlDNuZWCIAAwl3t.jpg:large

but it was, and Dean touched the package afterwards

arkon

For bedtime listening podcasts I've mostly been using Uhh Yeah Dude. Although that's also mostly because I've been catching up on their released episodes as well. Not sure what I'll do when I'm waiting weekly for their new episodes.

subtles

He should look at himself in a mirror for every shit cross he puts in. I'll never forget how shit he was in the 2011 CL final.

subtles

When they lost 1-0 to Atletico a few days ago Xavi gave us this bit of gold:

"I don't know if they deserved to win. We'll see when we watch the game back."

This on the back of almost being obliterated in the opening minutes.

I can't imagine what scornful words he had to describe last night's game.

Zabojnik

Breeeeathe, breathe in the aaaaaaiiirrrrrrr, don't be afraid to show that you caaaaare
about Liverpool winning the league today

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When I read his name, I feel nothing anymore.

And when he talks, all I hear is...ka-ching

He's dead to me. Just a walking sack of money that can do fancy tricks.

I don't even want him to extend his contract.

Get out

Leave now

It's the end of you and me

It's too late and I can't wait for you to be gone

And I refuse to cry, NO TEARS WILL FALL FROM THESE EYES

yeah Liverpool got this Zab

please, City. i'm just a boy in Portugal. i don't ask much. i didn't get gifts for my birthday and i don't care. i didn't ask for a child. i didn't ask for a waifu. i didn't ask for Jesus. i didn't ask for massive genitals that cause back pain. i didn't ask for the ability to watch West Ham matches without contemplating suicide. but i ask you one thing, Engineer. and you Dzeko. and you Yaya. and you Demichelis. and even you, little rascal JM7.

please.

berry the bin dippers.

Zabojnik

It's not happening, Lambda. God knows that as a Benfica fan you're owed some serious karma, but you'll get that by winning the EL. Today, good must triumph.

GLORY GLORY LIVERPOOL UNITED

subtles

Lambda

I thought you would come around. That behind your rough exterior, love for naked oily men and aching heart you couldn't really hate a club that hadn't won a single title in the PL.

but then I realized

Diamond is Unbreakable.

Go pray at the altar of Jesus. Your club will have no second coming as Jesus will never depart.

Get bent.

Pachimari

Super excited for Atletico's match tonight. I know they're going up against Getafe who have had a complicated season but somehow I can feel a miracle coming. At least Barca lost this weekend which were important. I hope Di Maria can keep up his form here at the end of the season. I season is looking good so far:

La Liga
1. Atletico de Madrid (79)
2. Real Madrid C.F. (79)
3. FC Barcelona (78)

Copa del Rey
Final Real Madrid C.F. vs FC Barcelona

Champions League
Semi-Final Real Madrid C.F. vs. Bayern Munich

PowderedToast

barely slept a wink

confidence replaced by paranoid weariness

it's been a long time since you did this to me liverpool

pls rodgers

touch all their faces, transfer the magic powers from the ball like in spacejam, wateva u do, jus win this game

bjaelke

Arnie's a clown for continuously enabling doicare. Should be forced to wear a joker avatar from now on. Makes it almost impossible to catch up on this thread...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know you're hurting, Yurt-chan. Let it all out. :(

I really, seriously, truthfully, truly, surely, genuinely, extremely, honestly don't care about him.

i'll be happy with the league to be honest. everything else is gravy.

Classic Juve mentality. You can tell from our posts that our semi will be utter shite.

brilliant :lol :lol

Super excited for Atletico's match tonight. I know they're going up against Getafe who have had a complicated season but somehow I can feel a miracle coming. At least Barca lost this weekend which were important. I hope Di Maria can keep up his form here at the end of the season. I season is looking good so far:

La Liga
1. Atletico de Madrid (79)
2. Real Madrid C.F. (79)
3. FC Barcelona (78)

Copa del Rey
Final Real Madrid C.F. vs FC Barcelona

Champions League
Semi-Final Real Madrid C.F. vs. Bayern Munich

I like you, your posts are very neat.

Zabojnik

I really, seriously, truthfully, truly, surely, genuinely, extremely, honestly don't care about him.

I do, but Pogba leaving wouldn't exactly break my heart. Hasn't been with us long enough and he's having a really shit second half of the season. If they pay us a fuckton of money, if it means signing two top players and if Asamoah gets to play in the midfield as a consequence ... then by all means, sell him now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Benfica GAF

I do, but Pogba leaving wouldn't exactly break my heart. Hasn't been with us long enough and he's having a really shit second half of the season. If they pay us a fuckton of money, if it means signing two top players and if Asamoah gets to play in the midfield as a consequence ... then by all means, sell him now.

I totally agree.

Marotta last night:
"The rumours about the transfer of Pogba to PSG have no foundation," he told La Repubblica. "We want to keep Paul and prolong his contract.

"It's true that €70 million [£58.8m] would be an attractive figure, but Juventus is a club that always aims to win trophies.

“In the past, these kind of sacrifices have been made - for example, we sold [Zinedine] Zidane to take [Gianluigi] Buffon and [Pavel] Nedved - but this is not the case.

“Anyway, today we do not have a concrete proposal, so there is nothing to talk about.”

who knows, maybe we can get two legendary Juventini in return again :')

Coentrao and Nani :/

Into

The only reason i want us to keep Pogba for slightly longer is to see that price go up even further. Not because of his football skills.

Really neither Pogba (or Bale or Neymar) are worth the money they cost. When Zidane left Juventus he was already at that time the best player in the world, proven fact, so Madrid paying 40 million for him back then made perfect sense. And he was more than worth it as history shows

But paying 50+ million for a "maybe he will become really good!" is idiocy.

Ive seen "mega stars" who were suppose to be great, fall of a cliff and become nothing. Jardel, Adu and a million others.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The only reason i want us to keep Pogba for slightly longer is to see that price go up even further. Not because of his football skills.

Really neither Pogba (or Bale or Neymar) are worth the money they cost. When Zidane left Juventus he was already at that time the best player in the world, proven fact, so Madrid paying 40 million for him back then made perfect sense. And he was more than worth it as history shows

But paying 50+ million for a "maybe he will become really good!" is idiocy.

Ive seen "mega stars" who were suppose to be great, fall of a cliff and become nothing. Jardel, Adu and a million others.

shush

MADRID HE'S WORTH 100 MILLION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom