• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe it was because he actually tripped over his head the ref hasn't given it. Should have been a pen, I get the intent, but Clattenberg's a moron.

ccccvckl3.gif

I've honestly no idea what is going through Sakho's mind there lol, Pamperchuesque defending

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Since city won't win I'm hoping for an utter smashing, bottlers

Barzul

I am sure Jose will wan the double. He knows it is the only way he can trump the previous CL victory. He will use it to show how great he is doing it in two competitions.
How's he gonna do that when he's losing to Villa and Palace. If you have no faith in Chelsea winning those games, how then are they going to win at Anfield for example?

Randdalf

Allegedly Portsmouth have a clause in Glen Johnson's contract that will mean Liverpool owe us £1m if they win the title. Liverpool pls.

Marc

The only thing I would say about that pen chance is that Dzeko didn't have the ball under his control so in the end it is Dzeko running into Sakho being a clumsy oaf.

How's he gonna do that when he's losing to Villa and Palace. If you have no faith in Chelsea winning those games, how then are they going to win at Anfield for example?

Yep. As Mou said, Chelsea lack balls and that's why they are losing that kind of games and have lost them for the past few seasons. Next season will be the proper league challenging one, not this.

Fergie

Banned
City look dead, passing off, no intensity.

Congrats Pool. Reluctantly the league is yours.

Just as Fergie retired as well. How apt.

Marc

City's gameplan consists of giving it to Silva and hope to fuck he does something magic.

It is not a bad bet to be fair.

Silva coming into the game a lot more now because of it, which is giving City a foothold in this game finally.

Yep. As Mou said, Chelsea lack balls and that's why they are losing that kind of games and have lost them for the past few seasons. Next season will be the proper league challenging one, not this.

Before the season started, I didn't believe they would have a shot to compete for the title. Whatever the result will be, it will have been a good season.

Also, I would much prefer Liverpool over City for the championship, so this is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom