• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Such an average side. The quality of the league has been piss poor this year.

Yawn. Pool have been mint to watch going forward this year

Football's been great this season

---

Hang on

So City got a bunch of decisions before

And now they didn't.

It's almost like....refs are human! And these things come around and will continue to do

Shocking I know.

SuperHans

lol Gerrards interview hahahaha'

"none of your business" *sniff*

fdgyt665cojzq.gif

Yeah he could have broken his leg there, wreckless.

I'm sorry, I give genuinely no fucks about Liverpool but I'm struggling to have any sympathy for City here. Decisions all season, and losing because of Kompany. Fuck them, not gonna wallow in any of this thread's tears loooooool
This.

Should have been a penalty when kompany grabbed suarez to, cant believe everyone here thought it was ok.

Hieberrr

One thing that really pisses me off about Liverpool is that Suarez goes down even easier during big matches. I've noticed that against teams like Chelsea, Man U, City, etc..., he goes down a lot easier and starts screaming for a call.

MPW

One thing that really pisses me off about Liverpool is that Suarez goes down even easier during big matches. I've noticed that against teams like Chelsea, Man U, City, etc..., he goes down a lot easier and starts screaming for a call.

yes, we all know he is a classless diving punk

he would fit right in at barca

Salvadora

I'm sorry, I give genuinely no fucks about Liverpool but I'm struggling to have any sympathy for City here. Decisions all season, and losing because of Kompany. Fuck them, not gonna wallow in any of this thread's tears loooooool
If not for City, shed a tear for the injustices in the world.

danwarb

He is a liability when he does that. Could've been sent off.

The Llama

Palace just beat Chelsea, they're formidable as fuck at home. They've also got City to play though. And City have to go to Everton.

Palace are pretty much safe now, though. Playing at them will be a lot easier for Liverpool than it was for Chelsea. Really fear playing Chelsea now with Studge/Hendo out. Hope the depleted squad doesn't kill our title chances...

Doicare's tears are delicious.

I don't like his usual post but even a broken clock is right twice a day and he's right today. Liverpool were very luck to win this game. Suarez shouldn't have finished the match and there were more than 1 Penalty committed against them. Them the breaks though.

Palace just beat Chelsea, they're formidable as fuck at home. They've also got City to play though. And City have to go to Everton.

Can't see us (Palace) winning against both City and Liverpool, so I would be ok with us just winning against City. :) I hate the rich man toys club, like Man City and PSG.

Meier

We did, I fully admit we got away with a lot during the game. Shame you City fans can't seem to admit you've been getting away with a hell of a lot this season. Such a hypocrite.
I don't think you'll find a single City fan who denies we've had luck with some calls this year. Anyone who watches all of our matches knows quite a few have gone against us as well though. Nature of the beast.

elseanio

Going down easy is nothing compared to Sturridges dives and Skrtels fouling in the area. They both need to cut that shit out

Wilbur

Banned
Telegraph ratings are an absolute joke :lol. After giving Rooney an 8 against Bayern:

Vincent Kompany: 8 – Looked to be troubled by the training ground injury which threatened his participation in the game, but his class and desire came to the fore in the second-half when he was inspirational at the back.

D_prOdigy

Moyes generously letting the league enjoy some proper lols during United's hiatus like some sort of benevolent god.

Enjoy it while it lasts, proles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom