• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be another west ham match.

sddsaadsdasopkh4.gif

eeaab5ktq.gif

:lol

well, it was worth a try

Kizaru is a character from One Piece. The FC was just a random discussion, spam place.

Haha I thought it was a Fifa clubs team or something

Although I do live outside of Manchester, but only by about 45 mins by car, and I didn't really have a choice of who to support seen as my family are huge United fans so they're the only club I've known. My dad took me to my first United match when I was 3 :lol

I do want to move to London though, so that me and Wilbz can be together forever <3

Chelsea really don't know how to open up a defense like this...

Eto'o is lucky Dowd said that was a freekick.... Cause that was another horrible miss.

Wilbur

Banned
Haha I thought it was a Fifa clubs team or something

Although I do live outside of Manchester, but only by about 45 mins by car, and I didn't really have a choice of who to support seen as my family are huge United fans so they're the only club I've known. My dad took me to my first United match when I was 3 :lol

I do want to move to London though, so that me and Wilbz can be together forever <3

we can move into a swanky pad and just play cock or ball ALL NIGHT

Wes

venison crêpe
As much as I don't want Swansea to get any points, it would be amusing to see Jose's response to another team parking the bus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Would United fans really rather have City win it instead of Liverpool? I realize that City have been a Torino-level side for the better part of their history and thus considered more of a nuisance than actual rivals, but still.
I would rather see Torino win the Scudetto than Inter :p

just saw the result.

embarrassing for the PL to allow the team that finished 7th and lost to Zenit last season to be on top now.

justifies all the comments of "LOL PL" you see from the krauts.

Just look how much it means to those Chelsea players!

Not that much.

You saw the PSG celebrations the other day. That was a hard game to win and one that should be celebrated. If you start celebrating scoring against fucking Swansea after being up with 1 man for the whole game like it's some amazing achivement, you quickly become Arsenal acting like they won champions league by beating Wigan on penalties.

fdfgfgfr7kto.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom