• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

N'Gog is still a professional footballer?

X2VvJwr.gif

Showaddy

Can't believe Huddlestone & Livermore are going to be in a cup final vs Arsenal. The whole season just feels like one giant piss take as a Spurs fan.

You saw the PSG celebrations the other day. That was a hard game to win and one that should be celebrated. If you start celebrating scoring against fucking Swansea after being up with 1 man for the whole game like it's some amazing achivement, you quickly become Arsenal acting like they won champions league by beating Wigan on penalties.

I see your point, and it's fair.

I guess it's just..well, the league innit.

and now it's been done again m8

"This is why champions league is a joke. Allowing a team that finished sixth in their league, to win it."

Wait no, the premier league being competitive is exactly what makes it a much better league to watch than the rest. Fucking hate Liverpool and don't want them to win the league, but it's that kind of stuff that makes it a great league.

pulga

Banned
i think we can all agree its the "best" league because all the sides are equally average so its more entertaining

i think we can all agree its the "best" league because all the sides are equally average so its more entertaining

The scenario isn't that different to this other league from Spain...Where a team that were 24 points behind #1 last season, is looking to win la liga.... You're probably going to get kicked out of CL by liverpool again next season, last time it was trash like Dossena that finished you off.

LTWheels

People loved us when we were playing great Fooball earlier on in the season when we weren't considered a 'threat' for the title. Now that we are competing for it, all the daggers our out.

Clegg

I know this is an armchair fan thinking he knows more than a manager post etc etc but I really don't get Mourinho's line of thinking when he chose Oscar over Mata. Better defensive contribution just doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom