• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

I know this is an armchair fan thinking he knows more than a manager post etc etc but I really don't get Mourinho's line of thinking when he chose Oscar over Hazard. Better defensive contribution just doesn't cut it.
Hazard had that midweek injury and he's barely got a rest all season, so that might have contributed to his thinking.

jbopkIz6wn0pLV_e.jpg

Meier

Fry after Liverpool win the title that's two in a row.

Get ready to join Moyes boys for next year baby
In Fry's defense, he did like both teams in the past. That he decided to essentially stop supporting one totally (Liverpool) and then did the same with the other (Bayern) is pretty weird though.

In Fry's defense, he did like both teams in the past. That he decided to essentially stop supporting one totally (Liverpool) and then did the same with the other (Bayern) is pretty weird though.

it's called a flip-flopper. watch him have a new found love for Atletico or Barca next season or something.

Wilbur

Banned
José Mourinho;108015294 said:
Salah getting a lot of stick on here. I think given the whole teams contribution and quality of finishing he's not been too bad.

He's making a lot of opportunities to be fair to him, good running. Just his decision making is off.

José Mourinho;108015294 said:
Salah getting a lot of stick on here. I think given the whole teams contribution and quality of finishing he's not been too bad.
He's created loads of dangerous situations, but then just messed them all up.

You'd expect he will develop that side of his game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom