• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

I'm not even saying anything anymore, it's your own business if you wanna come off as a retarded, illiterate jackanape.

3h1fEaa.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Reminds me of the closeup on Nani's injury a few years back.

I'd say Atletico is fucked, but they played circles around Barca even without Costa.

Yeah but getting through five more league games and the semis without him might be tough. Hopefully it's only an impact injury.

get me a gif or wemb of the injury not some fucking jpg you hairless fruit

jpg? is this fucking 2003 mate?

I don't give a fucking shit, I'm linking what I found on twitter. Go look yourselves you rude cunts.

FootballFan

you well know that barca will toss the game if it means we dont win it

cant see any of your cunts willingly springboarding madrid to the title </3

I hope you are right, but you well know how stubborn Xavi and the boys are. lol

I can already see Messi scoring and me shouting at him for giving you the title.

Linius

You're not a true two team twat

In the same situation in The Netherlands I wouldn't mind Feyenoord winning the league. Losing on purpose is a scumbag thing to do.

A few years ago a group of Feyenoord 'fans' wanted their team to lose against PSV so we would have a hard time winning the league. That's not supporting your club, that's hating other clubs.

Wilbur

Banned
That really is a deep cut, damn. Apparently only a cut though, no broken bones (so sayeth early reports)

http://giant.gfycat.com/EntireTartCanvasback.gif[/ig]

Fantastic performance from him today. Played with such confidence.[/QUOTE]

He and Sterling were a notch above everyone else on the pitch today.

Wilbur

Banned
In the same situation in The Netherlands I wouldn't mind Feyenoord winning the league. Losing on purpose is a scumbag thing to do.

A few years ago a group of Feyenoord 'fans' wanted their team to lose against PSV so we would have a hard time winning the league. That's not supporting your club, that's hating other clubs.

If I had to kill my mother to stop Liverpool winning the league I'd at least try and negotiate and say let her away with some critical injuries.

and in one swift post youve proven to be more useful than wilbur's entire footygaf existence

cheers m8 stick around

you're just jealous athletico de bilbao are going to beat you to the title

let the fumes of jealousy consume you

Arnie

Losing Henderson for 3/4 of the remaining games does put a cloud over today's events. The lad's colossal. One of the top five midfielders in the league this season.

Linius

If I had to kill my mother to stop Liverpool winning the league I'd at least try and negotiate and say let her away with some critical injuries.

Well obviously you'd want your biggest nemesis not winning the league. But if it takes your own team losing on purpose, what's the point?

The Feyenoord situation was even worse because they were still in the race to get a ticket for European football that season. So their fans rather not play in Europe than see Ajax taking the title. That's crazy imo.

Yen

you're just jealous athletico de bilbao are going to beat you to the title

let the fumes of jealousy consume you
Wilb please, it's "Atletico De Bilbao"

LTWheels

Losing Henderson for 3/4 of the remaining games does put a cloud over today's events. The lad's colossal. One of the top five midfielders in the league this season.

Yeah. It's the Chelsea game that's the worry more than anything else. Our other midfielders will be good enough for the rest of the fixtures. We will miss his pace and engine against Chelsea. Allen/Lucas/Coutinho tire doing the work Henderson does.

Well obviously you'd want your biggest nemesis not winning the league. But if it takes your own team losing on purpose, what's the point?

To stop the rival team? If Copenhagen had nothing to play for, and we were playing a title candidate that were fighting against Brøndby in the top, I would gladly lose and celebrate it.

Bumhead

Banned
As soon as The Blades went 1-0 up I decided to remove myself from the afternoons football and hit the gym.

Just got back to see they shipped 5, an ex-Wednesday player scored against them, an ex-Blade scored against them, and they're now back to the pitiful reality of their situation facing up to a fourth straight League One campaign in August.

Happy days.

Wilbur

Banned
As soon as The Blades went 1-0 up I decided to remove myself from the afternoons football and hit the gym.

Just got back to see they shipped 5, an ex-Wednesday player scored against them, an ex-Blade scored against them, and they're now back to the pitiful reality of their situation facing up to a fourth straight League One campaign in August.

Happy days.

You would have been fuming, everyone was just saying SHEFFIELD when they scored :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To stop the rival team? If Copenhagen had nothing to play for, and we were playing a title candidate that were fighting against Brøndby in the top, I would gladly lose and celebrate it.

1355390605OH%20NOOOO.jpg

Lazio's fans supporting Inter against their own team to fuck with Roma's title push is legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom