• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

This is what Mono Burgos is being fed through Google Glass

BlHt6lICcAAwjTH.jpg

well thats fucking useless innit

so doicare has one already?

I can't handle this pressure.

Norwich are going to fuck us.

I'm bricking it.

Norwich, who just lost 1-0 to Fulham. Who Suarez has scored something like 14 goals against in 5 games. Norwich who just sacked their manager. Norwich who Have Bassong in defence and Van Wolfswinkel up front. THAT Norwich?

Come on Arnie, have a little faith. Make some positive waves!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's nice to see pulg and FF communicating with each other without acting like petulant children

I'm so proud of you two <3

Norwich, who just lost 1-0 to Fulham. Who Suarez has scored something like 14 goals against in 5 games. Norwich who just sacked their manager. Norwich who Have Bassong in defence and Van Wolfswinkel up front. THAT Norwich?

He's blaburn'it

#humildat

Walshy

I can't handle this pressure.

Norwich are going to fuck us.

I'm bricking it.
Mate, Martin Skrtel would be top scorer for Norwich if he played for them - they don't score many goals. We haven't not scored in a game since Arsenal away in November.

They've been beat by Swansea, West Brom and Fulham in their last three. They are managed by a youth coach with no experience.

And we are on the back of ten straight wins.

Suarez is going to fucking destroy them. We'll be well up for it.

pulga

Banned
i think wilbur is right on about the liverbird prophecy

i can easily see the liverpool lot turning into insufferable twats if they win the league

arnie is at 1/4 of a blablurn already!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

i can easily see the liverpool lot turning into insufferable twats if they win the league

Blablurn is kidding anyway, he's still the same old Bla on twitter.

Arnie can never be an insufferable twat pls

Arnie

I'm actually just going to put you on ignore.

Bye m8

Arnie

You've convinced me.

Although there's now an extra layer of pressure and it remains to be seen how that'll affect this team. Saying that the pressure's been building for weeks and we seem to keep on winning. How we pulled the win out today I'll never know.

pulga

Banned
we all thought arsenal gaf was our true enemy

we were all deceived

the scousers crept up sneakily under the cover of the night

soon, the cuntness will rise and the thread will never be the same again

Yen

I'm going to be proper bricking it for Chelsea and Palace. Will feel a lot more confident about the title if either City or Chelsea can slip up. Still, Anfield versus Chelsea, have to fancy it.

Rory McIlroy needs to get in the phone to Dr Steve, and get his chimps sorted out.

Arnie

referees innit
We were so fortunate today.

Said it to Dan via other channels but Suarez should've gone and Skrtel blatantly punched it at the end.

Feels good after the Etihad match, though. Never been so angry after that linesman flagged Raheem off.

Wilbur

Banned
We were so fortunate today.

Said it to Dan via other channels but Suarez should've gone and Skrtel blatantly punched it at the end.

Feels good after the Etihad match, though. Never been so angry after that linesman flagged Raheem off.

Hence why I have no sympathy whatsoever for City, considering their season of injustica.

Arnie

I'm going to be proper bricking it for Chelsea and Palace. Will feel a lot more confident about the title if either City or Chelsea can slip up. Still, Anfield versus Chelsea, have to fancy it.
Just saw Ba's goal again on SSN and frowned. Jed's right, Ba is a good striker, but Vorm really fluffed that one. So Reina-esque.

Watched Chelsea today and thought they were pants, but never doubted they'd win. That's just what they do. I think they'll play well at Anfield, they raise themselves to the occasion.

If they drop some points before they come to Anfield my heartrate will be so much better off.

pulga

Banned
if it comes down to arnie, dc or wooden gloating all season, ill gladly take city as champs

dc is a scholar and a gentleman

Abraxas

Do any of you guys have a second team from the lower leagues ( bundesliga doesn't count)?
Is it easy to watch games, and generally keep up with the team?

Arnie

Liverpool GAF meme:

Beat City

Worry about Norwich, Palace and Pardewla

It's true though, isn't it. Look at how we edged past Sunderland and West Ham.

You can so easily slip up and if we do then all this 'wouldn't it be nice for Gerrard to win the title' talk will look oh so fucking silly. It's on a knife edge. Again, I really need Chelsea to drop some points before I get too excited because they're frighteningly ruthless at the moment despite playing poorly.

Not to have a go Yurt, you know I love you, but you don't have this sort of intense pressure from behind in Serie A. Although admittedly I can't remember the circumstances in which you won the league in a couple of years back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's true though, isn't it. Look at how we edged past Sunderland and West Ham.

You can so easily slip up and if we do then all this 'wouldn't it be nice for Gerrard to win the title' talk will look oh so fucking silly. It's on a knife edge. Again, I really need Chelsea to drop some points before I get too excited because they're frighteningly ruthless at the moment despite playing poorly.

Not to have a go Yurt, you know I love you, but you don't have this sort of intense pressure from behind in Serie A. Although admittedly I can't remember the circumstances in which you won the league in a couple of years back.

Ibra's Milan was way better than us and more consistent too -_-

We Brendan Rodger'd it with our collective though

The title was one in the last couple of games

Wilbur

Banned
if it comes down to arnie, dc or wooden gloating all season, ill gladly take city as champs

dc is a scholar and a gentleman

God no DC is the worst of the lot. Remember when we won the title last year and he was like "congrats or whatever but I'll always have the title last year and the way we won it and I wouldn't swap it for anything so I'm not even gonna lsiten to this shit"

it was so bitter

like a lemon

like sucking lemon from ass

Do any of you guys have a second team from the lower leagues ( bundesliga doesn't count)?

There's a few results I look out for, local teams like Wimbledon/Sutton United/Carshalton Athletic, and I have a soft spot for Charlton

but nah fuck supporting them

L1NETT

No Hendo and potentially no Sturridge is big too.

And you are playing teams who have shit to play for, not mid table clubs already booking their Sandy Lane Hotels.

Pool should still win, but are reasons to feel anxious.

Would recommend anyone to go and watch live football, following a local lower league team is cool.

The depth of strength in the English lower league's is for me the best part about it. Makes is much easier to follow when there are crowds of 15,000 people + in the THIRD TIER of football.

Are you UK based?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom